Valhalla

Yakutsk Russia September 1st, 12:45 pm 2022

"What is this?! You give us none of what we ask for!!" The big bald Russian man says in his deep accent. Dissatisfied with the contents in the black book bag. He empty's it out on the floor only to find a laptop along with school textbooks, clothes, and a bag of cat food. "What, what the fuck?! I swear it was all here when we left our hotel!" The one with the long curly hair said. He was slender with black roots and blue highlights his voice was filled with confusion and disbelief.

"You think you yakuza can fuck us over huh?! You no keep up deal we no keep up truce!!" The bald man spoke up again, this time taking out his pistol and pointing it at the trio "Woah Woah wait, Sylvester, buddy old pal! When have we ever fucked you over? Come on we were involved in a little mix up that's all. We will have your promised shipment by tomorrow afternoon!" The one with short fluffy hair exclaimed with a smile his hands clamped together. His hair was curly but not like the other ones, his curls were looser and his hair covered his face with light brown highlights, and a dragon tattoo covering his neck up onto the left side of his cheek stopping right before his eye. He had snake bite piercings on his lower lip, some on his ears, and a septum on his nose.

He very boldly walked straight up to the gun of Sylvester and held his head straight on the barrel "If your smart you'll give us the time to fix this fuck up so we can both leave this place satisfied if you kill any one of us your starting a war, or have you forgotten who runs the show hmm?" The tattooed boy said with a smirk and an unusually happy tone than his regular voice "yo-you have 28 hours to get me what I asked for we meet here at sunset tomorrow don't show up and I'll personally start this 'war'." Sylvester said pushing the smaller boy back from his gun the boy only stumbled a bit catching himself after a few steps. He knew it was a bluff Sylvester wouldn't dare fuck over his franchise, in fact even if he did have the balls to shoot anyone of the three the outcome would never end in his favor anyway. These three were the Yakuza's ace cards, if things went south they were there to pick it up, keep it moving, and leave not a trace.

Once he got his balance he started to walk back to his group "put it up Eros we didn't come here to shed blood." The one with medium straight blood red hair said as the trio walked out of the wear house to the parking lot. He was the only one to notice the switchblade Eros was holding "I wasn't going to actually do it Moomin geez, ssuuucchhh a mood killer" Eros said as he rolled his eyes and put the knife away back into his waistband.

"So Zilévo, any idea where this kid is right now?" Moomin asked while lighting a cigarette "judging by the time of day and the contents in the back I say school." Zilévo answered, "huh what kid?" Eros asks while digging in his ear "any idea what school?" "Most likely Saint Charolds." "wait guys what kid?" "And if they aren't there?" "Guys are you going to answer me?!" "If not we keep looking shouldn't take long." "GUYS!" Eros yelled waving his hands in between the pair making them pay attention "are you fucking stupid? You're the one who acknowledged the kid in the first place!!" Leo said as he unlocked the car doors to their ride as they all got in with Eros being in the back "yea I am, now refresh my memory!" Eros said laying down on the back seats "you better fucking pay attention this time so...." Moomin started.

(Earlier this morning)

"Eros put the bag up everything is in it there is no need to double check!" Zilévo said as they walked out of the jewelry store where they picked up the package "oh calm down it's not like I'm going to drop it-" in the middle of his sentence, someone ran straight into him sending them both to the ground and dropping their belongings. Zilévo and Moomin were distracted by the sudden impact of a stranger straddling Eros the kid quickly got up "I'm so so so so so so sorry I swear I'm sorry I should have paid more attention I'm sorry I'm sorry!" The kid apologized profusely "watch where you're going." Zilévo said in an annoyed tone. Eros pushed the stranger out the way and grabbed the book bag he turned to look at the stranger looking them up and down and smirked in approval. The stranger snapped out of their trans and looked at the phone in their hands "shit!" With that, they grabbed the book bag off the ground and continued to run "You should really stop running idiot!" Moomin yelled ruffling his long hair out of his face.