Charaters And Useful Infomation

I DO NOT OWN THESE IMAGES. ALL RESPECT AND CREDIT GOES TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

Igor

(Think of blond hair boy, all-natural, curly...and almost American)

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Age: 23

Language: Russian and English

Igor was first born in 1931, in the USSR, Moscow. When Igor was 9 he fully learned English, before he already knew Russian.

Igor...Did not have a Russian accent, he sounded More American than Russian, but he still had a tiny accent.

When he turned 10 on December 5th, 1941, his mother was killed due to the Germans who invaded.

He was not in Moscow when they invaded, they went to see his aunt, who died too. His aunt lived near Belarus.

Then in 1954, he moved to Canada, he did not have any reason, except that he was tired of cutting down wood for a living.

Now he's working as a manager in a business.

Zonix

Species: Protogen

Gender: Male (Secretly f

Age: 110

Language: English and Protogen language

Zonix has studied and learned about humans and Earth overall

Zonix has studied and learned about humans and Earth overall. Zonix loves adventuring throughout the galaxy...But not when he crashes on Earth.

Zonix is Bisexual and is a scientist experimenting and making better versions of Protogens.

Zonix is in the 5 personal team, Delta. Delta is to find out what humans are and what they do. For example.

"What is a human?"

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how intelligent are they? (Protogens 10)"

"What type of technology do they have, or what can we learn from their technology?"

They (the four other protogens) wanted him to learn this all on his own as the 4 other protogens go have "fun". The 4 other protogens die because their ship crashes while they are having fun with futuristic games.

Zonix is the only one to survive...he might die anyway...

OH YEAH! He acts like a girl and is a femboy when he shows his true self.
He is also an intersex, intersex/male.

It means that he's a boy but with a vagina. And an intersex/female is just a futa. Which is a girl with a dick.