17

One year later....

I got finally out of school. I haven't found a job yet so I am working at Jose's restaurant  still. Me and Gavi moved out because we felt like we were bothering Pedri, but we are neighbours. He will not get rid of us that easily. 

I was laying with Gavi in our bed and then I recieved a message.

Unknow number:
Amalia, I would like
to meet you 

Let's meet up

I didn't answer not to be rude or anything. I just don't know who it is, I am just so confused. Gavi looked at me and he realised that something isn't right.

"Ams, are you okay? Did something happened?"

"Just a lot in my mind, don't worry about it" I smiled.

"Okay, but if anything, you know that I am here for you" he said and kissed me on my forehead.

"I know mi amor, thank you" I said and I got up and made me, Gavi and Pedri breakfast. I know that we don't live together now, but sometimes I still make him a breakfast or he comes here for dinner.

Pedriii 🤗

Morning señor, I
will bring you food
in a bit ☺️

Pedriii 🤗
Thank you Ams ☺️

I got dressed up and I brought Pedri a breakfast, he hugged me and thanked me. Then I went back to the house, said Gavi a goodbye, took my keys and went to the work.

"Hi kid. How's your searching for a job going?"

"Not good. I haven't even started to be honest. I just want to enjoy a few moments and then i will start doing some research."

"If you don't find anything, you can stay here. I am really happy with your work here, you improved so many things here."

"Thank you for that, we will see. I just don't want to study at university. I bet I am not alone. I know that it has benefits, but I just don't see it as my thing, if you know what I mean."

"I know that."

I did my job and then José, because he was leaving, gave me a list what I can do if I will get bored. I was cleaning the tables and resived text again from that unknown number. The weird person won't leave me alone. I heard doors open.

"We're closed." I said as a reminder.

"I know. I just came here to-." the woman said as she was going to my direction.

"I am sorry but we're closed." I interrupted her.I looked at her.

"Don't you remember me?" she asked me.

"No." I said without hesitation. "Listen ma'am, I don't want to be rude or something but I really need to work so I would appreciate if you could just leave, thank you." I tried to sound as kind as I could but the truth is that I was super annoyed. I just mopped the floor and this woman walking with her heels on the mopped floor, aah! It annoyed me.

She left and I had to mop the floor again. When I was finished I got a call from unknown number. What's up with these unknown numbers? Did my number just got leaked? Na ah, I just realised it was the same number that texted me this morning. Like what does the person want from me? It's probably someone from my friend group or Marco. I decided not to react.
I got back home and I saw Gavi laying on the couch so I came to him and said hi.

"Amor I missed you." he said and kissed me.

"I missed you too."

"I was thinking that maybe I could get you job somewhere in Barca, so you would be working close to me."

"That would be nice. But if not I think I will stay at my current job." I smiled and I received a message again.

Unknown number:
I know where you live

Marco? Is this your way
to mess with me? Like
can you please stop?

Unknown number:
Who's Marco?

Haha, very funny

My eyes just widened. "What's up baby?" Pablo asked me as he saw it.

"Oh just a weird text from Marco." I said and I put the phone down on the couch and went back to cuddling with Pablo.

............................................................................

Guys, this is so bad I forgot about this story and I am sorry. So I will try to get back at it. Again I am sorry.