21/2

"So how long are you guys dating?"

"About a year and a half." Gavi proudly smiled.

"How did you hide her for so long from the public?"

"Gotta have the skills." he joked.

Honestly no one had any idea how our relationship did not get public. Like there were rumours, a lot of rumours, but still they don't know about me.

"Are you planning on going public?"

"Yes, one day yes."

"Just asking, you never know,  if you or Pedri would get married to someone I would probably find out through an invitation that you have someone or you would tell me about it after the wedding." Fermín joked. "Most likely Pedri." he added.

"What about me?" Pedri overheard his name and came to us.

"Nada." Fermín laughed.

"Tell me!" he insisted.

"It's nothing, you're just señor secreto."

"Kind of."

They went to the changing rooms. And I went to my car. After a while boys joined me.

"Hi." Gavi smiled at me and gave me a kiss.

"Hi." I giggled.

I started driving and when we got home. We all saw a package. It was for me but I didn't order anything.
The boys went to the living room and I went to the bedroom. I wanted to open it alone. I took scissors and when I got in I saw a small teddy bear and there was a note 'Meet me at ******* at 14:00.'

I had enough of it and I took my car keys and went downstairs.

"Eeey, where are you going amor?" Gavi got up from couch.

"I am going to see Marco if that's okay?"

"Yeah, sure for how long?"

"Two or three hours maybe ? Maybe less than that."

"Alright, just text me when you arrive at his house and then after some time please. So I know you're alright." he said and kissed me.

"I will, don't worry. Bye guys." I said as I was putting my shoes on.

"Bye." they both said.

I left and got into my car. I turned on the radio and started driving to Marco's house.
I was finally here and I rang on the doorbell. No one was answering so I did rang on the doorbell for second time and waited. After a while Marco showed up.

"Hi." he said happily and pulled me into a hug.

"Hi." I smiled at him.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Marco, can you please stop sending me anonymous messages and gifts?"

"What?" he looked at me confused.

"Stop playing with me. You have like a new number or no ?"

"I have the same. Ams you are crazy if you think I would do something like that."

My phone started ringing, I was thinking it was Pablo, but it was THAT unknown number. When I had a currage to pick up the call. The person hung up on me. And I received a text message.

Unknown number
In an hour we're supposed
to meet, you ready ?

"Ams?" Marco looked concerned. "You good?"

"Yeah, I am fine. I gotta go, sorry for bothering you." I went back to my car and grabbed my phone and texted my boyfriend so he isn't worried.

Pablito ❤️

Amor ❤️ I just got to Marco's
house, see you in a few hours

Pablito ❤️
Thank you princesa,
have fun ❤️ See you soon

I drove to the location where I was supposed to meet the person. Honestly, I don't know why I was doing that. I just had enough of this. I was exactly where the person told me. Like 15 minutes passed and the person was nowhere to be found. I took my phone and decided to text.

Unknown number

Hey, I am waiting

I got no reply, when I was about to go a woman approached me. I saw that it was the same woman that wanted to talk in the restaurant. What does she want ? Where did she get my number? How did she know where I live? I have so many questions.

"Hello Amalia, we meet again. You like our gifts and notes"

"Umm hi? I guess. What do you mean by 'our gifs and notes'?"

"I am your mother's sister and we have been sending you those flowers and gift. I came here to talk."

(This lady as Amalia's aunt Maria Garcia)

"Oh, no thank you." I was about to leave but she grabbed my arm.

"No, you're not going anywhere. Listen, you have to hear me out!" she raised her voice.

"No, you listen. If you're here to tell me that my mother wants to meet me then I don't have to listen anything you have to say! I am done with her!"

"Oh, your mother doesn't want to meet you, you really thought that?" she said.

"Umm maybe ?"

"Ahh, don't be silly. She doesn't want to see you. We want something else from you."

"What do you want ?" I asked.