To The New World

Narrator POV: 

It was a new day in Musutufu Japan, people living in harmony, civilians and heroes working together to rebuild their destroyed city from the war, heroes in training helping out. While that was happening, our protagonist and his adopted daughter, Eri were in Mei Hatsume's workshop. Izuku Midoriya, Japan's hero and basically the world's hero too had a serious glow up after defeating Shigaraki and All for one. After killing both the villains, he felt like a seal broke in him and memories rushed in, Memories of Olympus, Valhalla, Hel and the Underworld as well as paradise, he was awakened once again as the God of Death and souls. Awakening this power changed him though, just his appearance making him have white hair, red eyes and a more defined face and body of a Greek God. 

Izuku: Hey there Hatsume, what's up? 

Mei: OH, Great you're here I wanted your help to test out my new baby

Eri:Heh? Papa, Miss Hatsume had a baby? *tilting her head to the side while a question mark floats around her head*

Izuku: *wears sunglasses to shield from cuteness* No Snowball, she uses that word for her inventions

Eri: oooh, I see, then what does it do Miss Hatsume?

Mei: Well I'm glad you asked dear young one, this machine makes a person travel dimensions and or multiverse-

Izuku: Welp, I'm outta here, let's go Eri *holds Eri's hand*

Mei: *accidentally turns it on* Oh dear-

Brontas: *Telepathically  from his soul* Hold onto something Master (Bold for telepath talking)

Izuku: Too late old friend- 

As Izuku finished that sentence, He was sucked into the portal and since he was holding Eri  close, she was also dragged in. After being sucked in the portal, it closed and the machine blew up right infront of Hatsume's smiling but scared face

Inside the portal

Both Father and Daughter were now in the middle of nowhere 

Eri: *holds onto Izuku tight*  Papa, w-where are we? 

Izuku: I have zero Idea Eri, but if anything happens, I'm here to protect you

Helia: Master, I sense an energy signal from your left

Izuku heard what his 4th commander said and looked to his left to see a light as the two were again sucked into it. 

Outside the portal

The two fell from the sky as Izuku held Eri tight and close to him and as they landed safely on top of a building. Once they got to their senses from the fall, they looked to the horizon to see a beautiful city but looking onto the residents... no one had quirks nor did any of them really have natural colored hair... 

Izuku: What in the name of Gods is this place...