Casting of the Shadow

(DJ: Look change, That's what Izuku looks now [pic above] after Defeating All for one and Shigaraki, oh and he's 6'0. I've also decided not to color code their hairs bc they're quintuplets and it's fun HASHASHA)

Narrator POV:

Back on the past, Izuku went up to the real creeps that were assaulting the girls. Once he got to the creeps, he walked past them not before bumping on them on purpose.

Creep 1: OI BRAT! WHATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!

Creep 2: YEAH KID, WE HAV IMPORTANT BUSINESS HERE

Izuku: Oh sorry for bumping into you, but may I ask does work relate to you taking pictures under a girls skirt and touching another inappropriately?

The two girls heard his voice and opened their eyes and just from the looks of their eyes, Izuku could tell they need help. Izuku smirks lightly as he looked back at the 2 "older" men.

Creep 1: Tch, Leave us to do what we do!

Kid: *comes from behind the creeps* H-Hey, you shouldn't do that to those girls

Creep 2: Hah?! What you say brat?! *about to grab the kid by the neck*

Kid: *scared and closes eyes*

Izuku: Woah woah, hold on now *has a firm grip on the creeps arm*

The creep got shocked as well as everyone on the train cart as Izuku had quite the distance from the kid and with the tight spaces, would be impossible to get there so fast without anyone noticing. After processing what just happened, the creep tried to pull away from Izuku only for the God in disguise to tighten his grip as he shows a smile but a very sinister aura.

Izuku: Woah slow down there, don't hurt the kid

Creep 2: Tch, Let go of me! *trying to get away from Izuku's grasp*

Izuku: No! not until I talk to this kid of course

Izuku smiles and releases more of the aura making the creep look horrified at Izuku like he's meeting... Death itself

Izuku: Heya kid, what you did was honorable you know? It was like you're a hero

Kid: Ahahaha, I was only doing what I thought was right and my body moved on it's own

Izuku: *stays silent for a while but had a small smile on his face* I see, you'll be a great person in the future I can tell, now go back to your parents and watch all right?

Kid: Right! *goes back to his parents*

Izuku: Now then, to deal with you

Izuku glares at the 2 with 0 emotions. The 2 felt like all of hell was staring down on them. Izuku tightened the grip on the creep's arm breaking it in an instant as the man screeches in pain. The other creep was shocked that this boy was able to break arms but didn't care because he was bigger and taller than Izuku. So with his mind blinded by ego, he rushed Izuku trying to take him down only for him to use the palm of his hand to stop him as small green sparks lit up from Izuku.

Izuku: *thought* One for all 2%

Leonidas: Why must you use such special powers against him Master?

Izuku: *thought* Because of his momentum Leonidas, if he didn't have any momentum, I would've eliminated him right away

Izuku then pushed the big man down on the floor of the train making the man shocked at the boy's strength which frustrated him. Izuku took no mind of the two's emotions and went to the girls to check on them.

Izuku: Hey, you two- Eh? Nakano-san? Nino-san?

Ichika: eh? Oh it's you again

Izuku *nervous chuckles* Yes it's me indeed