New People to Meet

3 months has passed since the two arrived in the new world and now they're living the good life, a good sized house, stable income from Izuku's business of selling devices which right now is quite small as he is still starting.

The Duo are now in the living room like chunks of melting snow on the couch as it was scorching hot outside and Izuku had the AC to it's max but had no effect for the damn hot sun.

Mizujin: ... Why're you not using the ice of hel?-

Izuku: ... Why didn't I think of that-

Ryujin: Maybe because no matter how smart you are, you'll always be dumb one way or another

Izuku: *chuckles* Away n'bile yer heid

Izuku laughs at his own stupidity as he created ice that formed the well known hel in Norse mythology but he accidentally let a small Fenrir out and once seeing him, Eri lunged at him and cuddled up with the dog of hel.

Izuku: Oh hey there Fenrir

Fenrir: Hm? Oh greetings Master Typhon and you must be Mistress Eri?

Eri: Mhm, I am Eri Midoriya, daughter of Izuku Midoriya ???: *on Izuku's shoulders* Master, if you don't mind, may we be the guardians for Mistress Eri?Izuku: You sure? I mean it's a big responsibility and I didn't ask you to do it CerberusCerberu...

???: *on Izuku's shoulders* Master, if you don't mind, may we be the guardians for Mistress Eri?

Izuku: You sure? I mean it's a big responsibility and I didn't ask you to do it Cerberus

Cerberus: We don't mind now do we Fenrir

Eri: Mhm, I am Eri Midoriya, daughter of Izuku Midoriya ???: *on Izuku's shoulders* Master, if you don't mind, may we be the guardians for Mistress Eri?Izuku: You sure? I mean it's a big responsibility and I didn't ask you to do it CerberusCerberu...

Fenrir: Indeed, Indeed. Plus Mistress is way too cute

These are Fenrir and Cerberus, After the fall of the Greek pantheon, Cerberus had no owner as his Master/Owner Hades was locked up in Tartarus to fight his father forever. This is Cerberus, the dog of the underworld and a fellow guardian of souls like his Master Hades. The other one is Fenrir, Son of Loki, Dog of Hel. Once all the God's of the Norse pantheon died, he had no owner until Izuku, the God of death met him and took him as his own.

Izuku: That's fair, Well then I need to go out and get some essentials, Anything you want while I'm in the grocery Eri?

Eri: hmm... Apples papa, I want apples please *puppy eyes*

Fenrir and Cerberus joined the puppy dog eyes because why not and plus, they wanted to try some mortal cuisine too

Izuku: *has his glasses on and smirks slightly* Alright Alright, I'll buy your favorite things. See you later snowball and you two please protect her

The Dogs: Of course Master

As Izuku leaves, the dogs then stared at Eri in curiosity before she pounced on them to cuddle up and pet them to her hearts content. (DJ: I'll let your imaginations run wild on this one my dear readers)