Reunite

NEXT DAY*

NEXT DAY*

Y/N POV: I woke up, did my Daily routine, and went to the Address Jay Oppa Gave me. It was a Mansion with lots of sports cars. I rang the doorbell and Jay opened the door, he hugged me tightly and smiled then invited me inside.

Jay: Come inside Y/N!

*You both go inside*

*You sit down on the couch while Jay gets you a glass of water*

Y/N: Oppa, Do you live by yourself?

Jay: No, I actually did not tell you. I live with 6 Boys in this house, I am a part of a Boy band group.

Author: You did not know that he's a KPOP IDOL since you weren't interested in KPOP.

Y/N: Ah, Jinja?

Jay: Yes.

Y/N: Where are they?

Jay: They went to an event, they will come back tonight.

Y/N: why don't you go?

Jay: I am not really a fan of Occasions.

Y/N: Ahh, Well I'm here so we can hang out!

Jay: So where is my gift? *Chuckles*

Y/N: Of course, I didn't forget about that!

*You Hand the Gift*

*Jay Opens it and inside is an expensive pair of shoes fit for him.*

Jay: Thank you Y/n! I appreciate this very much! *Smiles excitedly and Hugs you*

Y/N: Soo, Can I get a tour of this place?

Jay: Sure!

Author's POV: Jay shows you around the house, the rooms, bathrooms, pantry, kitchen, garage, and pool. You finished touring the house and sit down back on the couch.

Y/N: This place is huge!

Jay: Yeah, So what is your plan? When will you go meet Aunt and the others?

Y/N: I'm planning to do it tomorrow. Wanna come with me? I can pick you up tomorrow.

Jay: Oh I'd love to! What time?

Y/N: How about, 1 PM?

Jay: Alright! Wait you know how to drive?

Y/N: Of course silly! Dad taught me how to drive a car while I was in Vegas.

Jay: Alright, Anyways take this Soju and drink it tonight *chuckles*

Y/N: Thank you Oppa. I will go now *Smiles*

Author's POV: Jay Leads you outside and said goodbye to each other.

*At the Hotel*

Y/N POV: I arrived at the hotel and changed into my pajamas Brushed my teeth and lay on my bed, then slowly drifted to sleep.