Family Reunion

Author's POV: You arrived at the house and hid behind Jay and went inside

Author's POV: You arrived at the house and hid behind Jay and went inside. Jay greeted everyone and suddenly you jump out surprising them!

Y/N: WAAH!

Mom: OMG Y/N IS THAT YOU?

Aunties & Uncles: Y/N you've grown.

Cousins: Y/N!! We missed you so much

You all had a big group hug and sat down to eat.

Y/N: I missed you all! And of course, I bought gifts for everyone!

Author's POV: You handed all the gifts to each of your family members and celebrate the whole night. After celebrating you asked Jay if you could sleep in his house for the meantime. He of course agreed, and you both went to the hotel. When you both arrived at the hotel you packed all your stuff and checked out. You both went back to ENHYPEN'S mansion. You enter the Mansion with your luggage and you see all 6 members staring at you.

Y/N: Is there any problem?

Author's POV: They got their eyes off you, and continued what they were doing. You went into Jay's room and unpacked your stuff. While you were unpacking Jay and his members were in the living room.

Jungwon: Hyung, is Y/N staying here?

Jay: Yes, just for a week. Because she bought a condo and still needs time to fix the Papers.'

Sunghoon: So there's a girl in our Place for a week...

Jay: Yes! And I hope you are all okay with that.

Heesung: Yes, It's okay! *low voice* Your cousin is beautiful who would deny her...

Jay: Did you say something Heesung..?

Heesung: Nope!

Sunoo: I'm sleepy... I'm gonna do my skincare then head to bed, you guys should too.

Jake: Jay... Not gonna lie... Y/N is Pretty.

Niki: *Laughs*

Jay: Hey! Remember... Don't try anything funny, or else I will kill you.

Jake: Chill, I'm just admiring Y/N's beauty

Niki: Hyung, you have 4 exes already...

Jake: So what? At least Y/N is prettier than all of them...

Heesung Mind: I hope Y/N doesn't fall in love with Jake, he's a playboy. I don't want Y/N to get hurt.

*Everyone goes to their rooms*

Author's POV: Jay enters his room, you finished unpacking and already laying on Jay's bed. Jay told you to move to the other side of the bed because he was also tired and wanted to sleep. The bed was huge so you both have space. You moved to the other side of the bed and slept.