Friendship

Author's POV: Heesung came back out from the bathroom

Author's POV: Heesung came back out from the bathroom. He sat down and you feel that the two were staring at you. They weren't talking to each other and just kept looking at you cooking. Sunoo, Jay, and Sunghoon went to the rooftop and the others were watching TV. Jungwon asked you if you needed any help with cooking.

Jungwon; Do you need any help with that Noona?

Y/N: I actually do need help, someone please stir the soup for me.

Author's POV: The two heard that you needed help, and they ran towards you and both volunteered to do the task. They look at each other and looked like they were gonna fight. You noticed it decided to make Heesung stir the Soup and Jake cut the Spring onions. It was quiet for a few minutes, but the silence got cut off when Jay, Sunoo, And Sunghoon came back. They were happily shouting. Everything went well except for the two. They always fight whenever you need help with something.

*Months have passed*

Author's POV: It was Jake's Birthday. You all decided to surprise him.  You decorated their house, and after decorating the house you baked a special cake for Jake. You placed all the food on the table and you all hid because Jake was almost home. When Jake got home he opened the door and lights and saw you all standing there singing happy birthday while you were holding the cake. He went closer smiled and blew the candle. He was very at that moment, after blowing out the candle you guys ate the food, Then you noticed that one piece of the decoration was about to fall. So you went to get a stool to stand on it and fix the decoration, the stool was unstable but you still stepped on it. You felt someone catching you and when you opened your eyes it was Heesung. You thank him for catching you. Everyone saw what happened and teased you two.

Sunoo: Omg, The two look cute together-

Sunghoon: Is this a New couple?!

Jay: Yahh- Put Y/N down you punk!

Jungwon: Let them be Hyung-

Niki: Yniee are you enjoying?*Laughs*

Author's POV: Jake saw what happened and him hearing everyone teasing you both made him more Jealous. He got up and went to his room without anyone noticing. He locked himself in the room and because he was very jealous he planned something, to break your relationship with Heesung. Jake always asks you to hang out with him and you do hang out with him, he takes you out for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You were happy, very happy. But Heesung wasn't happy. The two were fighting for you without you noticing, which made their Friendship break.