Confession

Author's POV: You hang out with Jake a lot, you got closer to him and soon he confessed what he feels for you

Author's POV: You hang out with Jake a lot, you got closer to him and soon he confessed what he feels for you. You liked him back so you guys were official. You both went back to their Mansion and told everyone the news. Everyone was happy for you and Jake except for Heesung, he was sitting there quietly.

Sunoo: Congratulations to you both!!

Jungwon: I never expected this!

Jay: I will kill you if you don't take care of her properly..!

Niki: Congratulations Noona and Hyung, I am jealous...

Author's POV: Sunghoon was comforting Heesung because Sunghoon knows that Heesung liked you very much. Jake would always shower you with Gifts and Expensive clothes, You were happy with your life with Jake. One day you both went to the mall, because he wanted to buy you a new bag. You insisted not to but he still dragged you to the mall.

Y/N: I think we shouldn't buy the bag, I already have lots of bags at home.

Jake: Come on babe, I want to show to you how much I love you.

Author's POV: You didn't want any of the gifts but because you love Jake you agree with him, he thinks spoiling you with gifts is showing you how much love and affection he has for you. But one-day things changed, whenever you go to their house they always ignore Heesung except for Jay. You asked Jake if there was something wrong.

Y/N: Why are you ignoring Heesung? Why are they ignoring Him?

Jake: He spread rumors about HYBE and the company is getting a lot of Hate.

Y/N POV: I couldn't believe it, Heesung would never do such a thing. He is sweet and kind. I don't think he would do that. You left Jake with the others in the living room and went to the balcony seeing Heesung was there. You approached him and talked to him.

Y/N: Are you alright, Heesung?

Heesung: You probably think I'm a bad person.

Y/N: I actually don't believe it. I don't think you would do such a thing.

Heesung: Really? But no one would listen to me except for Jay, they won't let me explain. I just woke up one day with the shocking news.

Y/N: I trust you, can you tell me more information about the issue?

Author's POV: He explains everything and cried. You hug him and told him everything's gonna be just fine.

Jake's POV: I was chilling with my members, then noticed that Y/N and Heesung were gone. I checked everywhere. Then the last place I went to was the Balcony, there I saw Heesung Hugging Y/N, I was furious and ran towards them. I took Y/N's Hands and shouted to Heesung.

Jake: What the Hell Heesung! She is My girlfriend. Hug someone else!

Y/N: Jake, It's not his fault.

Heesung: I can explain-

Jake: Y/N let's go, leave this bastard alone. That's his problem and not ours.

Heesung POV: I was hugging Y/N because she told me it was okay, then after a few minutes someone separated us. It was Jake, he grabbed Y/N's wrists and shout at me. Then he dragged Y/N, I continued to cry while thinking about the issue.

Author's POV: You both went to the living room where the other members were, he acted like everything was fine but you were pissed so you shouted at him.

Y/N: Is Heesung still your friend? huh?? answer me! He is your friend, you should comfort him. He said he didn't do it. Believe your friend Jake! He cried to me and I felt like he wasn't lying.

Jake: So you believe him instead of your boyfriend huh?

Y/N: No... not like that.

Jake: If he didn't do it then why are the leaked papers under his bed?! huh?! explain that.

Author's POV: You found it weird that Jake knew where the leaked papers were. But you couldn't answer his question and kept Quiet. The members calmed Jake down and you said Sorry to him. He forgave you and everything was fine.