Unexpected

Author's POV: The girl you see in the picture is Jake's GBF

Author's POV: The girl you see in the picture is Jake's GBF.  She is Eun Ji Lee 20 years old. She was born in Australia, She's Jake's Childhood Best friend. She arrived in Korea yesterday. Jake received the news and told the members about it.

*NEXT DAY*

Author's POV: You do your morning routine and go to ENHYPEN'S House, you wanted to visit them like you always do. You knocked on the door then someone opened the door.

???: May I help you?

Y/N: who are you?

???: My boyfriend lives in this house.

Author's POV: You thought that one of the members had their girlfriend over... But you wanted to go inside and the person won't let you in.

Y/N: Get out of the way, please.

???: You are a stranger why would I let you in?

Y/N: Because I said so!

Author's POV: She is stubborn and didn't want to let you in. You had no choice but to barge inside. You pushed her away and you got in. She shouted at you

???: Who the hell do you think you are?!

Y/N: I don't need to tell you who I am.

???: DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL SECURITY?!

Y/N: Try calling them, they know me.

Y/N's POV: I sat down and contacted Jay, I asked where they were and told them about this crazy woman I just met inside the mansion, they have no idea who the person was. They told you that they were in the market but Jake and Heesung were home so maybe it's Jake's or Heesung's friend. You hang up and the Security came. The security couldn't throw me out because you had permission to go in whenever you want.

???: Why can't you kick her out?

Security: Sorry ma'am, we cannot kick her out she has permission to go in here.

Y/N's POV: I laughed and She couldn't believe what she heard and looked at me disgustingly. She asked me my name and why I was there. I told her my name is Park Y/N, and my cousin is Jay. She sat down and rolled her eyes. A few minutes later, Heesung came out of his room and went into the living room. He saw me and greeted me properly.

Heesung POV: I woke up and was thirsty, so I went downstairs to get some water. When I got to the living room I saw Y/N sitting down and... a girl? I greeted Y/N and went to the kitchen to get some water.

??? POV: Heesung came downstairs and greeted Y/N. Why didn't he greet me? I am very curious about who this Y/N is. Why is she so special? Does she control these boys? I have so many questions.

Author's POV: Heesung came to the living room and sat beside you, Jake also came and sat beside the girl. You were confused, why did he sit beside her? Who is this girl? You and jake Talked for a while and Jake was also talking with the girl. He didn't introduce you to her though, Then the other members arrived with groceries. They saw you first so they greeted you.