9

Rose and I clung onto each other as Yoongi walked through the front entrance doors, refusing to look over at us. He walked right up to the officer holding us next to him, taking out his wallet, sighing.

"Neither of them were intoxicated." The officer said in a gruff voice. "Both just minors at a party."

"Okay, thanks." Yoongi glanced at me, and I could see soft anger in his eyes. "How much?"

"You want both of them?"

"Yes, the other one's parents asked me to take her home." I looked over at Rose, and she looked at me. There was worry in her eyes. She hated when her parents were mad at her.

"Okay, just 45 dollars." Yoongi silently handed over the money, and then, he grabbed my wrist, and began pulling us away. I was so shaken up and scared that I just grabbed him, wrapping my arms around his neck and sobbing in his chest. He hugged me back, patting my head a couple times and then pulling away so he could look at my face. His eyebrows were knitted in confusion.

"I'm sorry Yoongi, I'm sorry." I whispered. "didn't think any of this would happen, and..."

"Shh, we'll talk about this later." Yoongi led the two of us out.

I walked inside our house, Yoongi behind me, and he shut the front door, and walked to the kitchen, me following.

"Here." He gave me a cup of water, and I gradually took it and chugged it down. He watched me intently. "Jennie, what were you thinking? I told you to stay away from him."

"Yeah, well, you don't need to worry about him anymore." I said, setting the cup down on the counter, looking down at my feet, and I knew he was frowning. "He was mad at me, so I went over, found Rose at the party, and then I saw him kissing Lia, that girls sister that Kai cheated on me with. I don't think you'll be seeing him around."

Yoongi sighed, looking down at his knuckles.

"I told you he didn't care for you." He said softly, looking up at me with sorry eyes. I looked over at him. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I whispered. "I should be saying sorry, I didn't listen to you, and you were right. He's just a punk... a bad guy."

"Have you seen Taehyung around?" Rose asked me as she waited besides me at my locker. It was the end of the school day the next day.

"Nope." I shut my locker, turning the lock.
"I'm sure he's still at the station, staying there for a couple days. Thank God."

"Yes, thank God." Rose and I turned to see Kai standing there, smirking. "I didn't think I would have you to myself, Jennie."

"Hey, I'm right here." Rose spat, but
Kai ignored her, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Come on babe, let's go over to my place."
Kai whispered seductively in my ear.

Tae, come back. Ugh. My heart always wanted him, but I knew I didn't like him, especially after what he did with Lia. I just needed him here, to safe me from Kai, like he did all those other times.

"Get the hell away from me." I pushed
Kia off, and began walking toward Rose. " told you before, go away. You lost all my respect for you."

"But I can win it back." Kai grabbed my wrist, and then, Rose angrily stepped over and slapped him. I stared at her in shock as she pointed an angry pointer finger in his face.

"Stay away from my best friend, you fucker." She growled, and then, she grabbed my wrist, and started pulling me with her down the hall. I kept on looking over at her, smiling, excited.