10

love you, Jennie.

I stared out the window of Yoongi's car, my cheek resting in my closed fist. The trees and houses whizzed past me, but it still left me unhazed. The high school loomed into view, and I glanced over at Yoongi.

I love you, Jennie.

"Thanks." i muttered once Yoongi parked in front of the school, and I got out, closing the door. Yoongi gave me a small smile, and I weakly smiled back, and climbed the school steps, walking inside.

I love you, Jennie.

I slapped my forehead. I had to stop thinking about him. He meant nothing to me.
Just a boy. Just a boy. Just a boy.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I turned around, and smiled at Rose. She smiled back, walking beside me to my locker.

"So, did you talk to Taehyung yet?"

"Please don't talk about him right now." I muttered, doing my combination and opening my locker. She frowned.

"What happened?"

"Nothing Rose, okay?" i looked over at her, annoyed. She raised her eyebrows, and I turned away, groaning. "Sorry."

"Whatevs." Rose looked around.
"Haven't seen him yet anyway."

"Well, all I know is that he's out from the police station." I muttered quietly. As I grabbed my textbooks, I heard Rose uncomfortably clear her throat. I glanced over at her, and noticed she was staring behind me.

When I turned around, the one and only Lia and her sister Sana were standing there, with two bitchy looking girls by their sides. Lia raised one eyebrow, her lips in a snobby kissy face form.

"What the hell do you want?" I muttered, glaring at her.

"Well, I was just wondering how you were doing?" God, her voice annoyed the hell out of me.

"I'm doing great, thank you." I gave her a fake smile, shutting my locker, and grabbing Rose's wrist. "Come on Rose, let's get to class."

"Woah, woah, woah." Lia put her arm up so I couldn't get away. Her friends snickered.
"You're not going anywhere, Kim."

"And why not?" I was seriously not in the mood to even look at Lia's fake face, but if she really wanted to challenge me, then you can bet I'll fight back.

"I just wanna let you know that Taehyung likes me, now." She said, and I rolled my eyes.

"That's totally what he said last night." I said, and she gasped, insulted. I heard Rose snicker.

"Stay away from him." She growled, pushing me into the locker, my back slamming into the cold material. "He's my age, and he can do so much better than some girl with her brother. and my sister took away Kai too , I'm totally hotter than you."

"Hey, you already took Kai from me."I sayed to Sana. I growled. "And I'm not letting you take Taehyung as your own Lia."

"I thought you didn't like him."

"I don't, but I know he surely wouldn't be happy with you." Lia glared at me for a couple seconds, and then, she suddenly grabbed my arm and shoved me even harder into the lockers. Rose grabbed my wrist and began pulling me away, but swung out of her grasp, angrily walking back to Lia. I was not going to let her win this fight, especially when she harassed me like that.

"Ooh, the little baby is coming back."
Her taunting voice raged me, so I did what my mind told me to do; I punched her. I heard something crack in her nose, and all her friends gasped as she held her nose. She looked over at me shockingly, and I saw a trail of blood leave her nostril.

"You little bitch!" One of her friends screeched, and they all launched at me and Rose. So we fought back.

There was yelling and hair pulling and blood dripping. At the end of the fight, I had nail scratches all over my cheeks, bruises and cuts on my shoulders, bloody wounds all on my arms, some of the blood wasn't even mine.

Rose made a run for it, calling out to me that she was getting teachers. But I didn't even stay for long, because just when I was about to give up, I felt two strong hands grab my waist and pull me out of the 3 girl's grasp. I looked up and all I saw was Taehyung's concerned face.

"Ooh, Tae!" Lia sqealed, and she ran over and wrapped her clingy arms around his.
But he angrily pushed her off, a hand still wrapped around my bruised and hurt waist.

"Get the fuck away from me." He growled, and Lia's expression turned to fright. "And stay away from Jennie."

Then, he looked over at me, and he picked me up bridal style, and began carrying me out of the school.

I love you, Jennie.

It was all I thought about as I slowly passed out in his arms from the pain.