Is This a Cheat Skill?

As Lily and Gami walked hand in hand down the market road, Lily suddenly stopped and turned to Gami. "Honey, we have no money. What are we going to do?" she asked, looking worried. Gami looked at her with the same concern. "I'm not sure. Do you have any ideas?" he asked her. Lily stopped to think for a moment. "I know! Why don't you use your magic to summon a bag full of diamonds or something?" she asked, laughing.

Gami stopped and started going through his memory bank, trying to find a spell that could do that. "Actually, I have a spell that could do something similar to that," he said. They both walked over to an alley that was away from people so that Gami could perform his magic.

"I'm not sure this is going to work," Gami said, looking at Lily skeptically. "It's worth a try," Lily replied, nodding her head.

Gami closed his eyes and took a deep breath, and then he held out his hand. A bright light emanated from his palm, and suddenly a magical pouch appeared out of nowhere.

"What is that?" Lily asked, her eyes widening in amazement.

"It's a magical pouch that has an infinite carry weight," Gami explained. "I can command it to go deep underground and fill itself with diamonds and gold, enough to weigh as much as an elephant."

Lily gasped as Gami opened the pouch. It was filled to the brim with glittering diamonds and gold coins. The diamonds sparkled in the sunlight, and the gold coins shone with a warm glow. Gami took out a handful of diamonds and gave them to Lily. "Here, my love. Let's go buy whatever we need," he said, smiling at her.

Lily hugged Gami tightly. "You're amazing, Gami. I love you," she said, tears of joy streaming down her face.

"I love you too, Lily. Let's go make some purchases," Gami said, grinning from ear to ear.

Lily and Gami strolled through the market, the sun beating down on their backs. They approached a vendor and Lily said, "Excuse me, sir. I'd like to sell these diamonds. They are of the highest quality, I assure you." The vendor looked at Lily and pulled out a magnifying glass, his eyes squinting in the bright light. "I will be the judge of that, young lady," the old vendor said skeptically.

Lily handed over the diamonds, and the vendor peered at them through his magnifying glass. "Hmm, you are right indeed. These are of the highest quality," he said, surprised. "I will gladly take them off your hands for 846,253 Sapphirous coins, or as we call them, Safi coins."

Lily's eyes widened with determination. "Make it an even 900,000 and you have a deal," she replied.

The old man chuckled. "You drive a hard bargain, missy, but I will gladly accept. Give me one second to gather the coins." He disappeared into his shop, and Lily and Gami waited outside, watching the bustling market around them.

As they waited, Gami turned to Lily and said, "I can't believe we got so much for those diamonds! What are you going to do with all that money?"

Lily grinned. "I was thinking we could use it to buy a shop that has a house on the 2nd floor, and this shop is located on the market street."

Gami's eyes widened in surprise. "That's a great idea! We could sell our own wares and have a place to live all in one!"

Their conversation was interrupted by the vendor's return. He handed over the chest of Safi coins, and Lily and Gami thanked him before walking away, feeling satisfied with their sale. As they left the market, they began to look around for a shop that would suit their needs. They wandered through the winding streets, passing by shops selling everything from spices to enchanted trinkets.