A Queen's Request

Six years have elapsed since the year 109, and it is now August 25th, 115. The young sisters Camille and Dahlia have reached the age of seven and are currently enrolled in the prestigious Royal Academy of Magic, located in the capital city of Sapphire. Meanwhile, the family's matriarch and patriarch, Gami and Lily, have aged to 30 and 28 years old, respectively.

The Abme Corporation, the family's business enterprise, has expanded significantly since its inception. Currently, the corporation boasts 34 grocery stores and 16 luxury shops, each strategically located in various cities, villages, and towns across the country.

 These locations include Sapphire, Whelo, Gehen, Muriel, the new city of Saylis, the mining town of Devries, and the coastal cities of Castillo and Brammelle. Notably, the family now holds the distinction of being the second wealthiest in the nation of Sapphirrous, surpassed only by the royal arch duke Geovanni and the royal family, which comprises 45 members, not including the 19-year-old queen Kassandra.

Lord and Lady Abme received an invitation to attend the annual Sapphire Ball, which was hosted by the Royal Family in honor of Queen Kassandra's 20th birthday. In preparation for the event, Lord Gami Abme and Lady Lily Abme created a dress made entirely of precious silks embroidered with diamonds and sapphires, a garment of inestimable value. Upon arrival at the ball, the Abmes were escorted to their seats next to the arch duke, and they watched as the queen was presented to all of the nobles in attendance.

The speaker introduced the queen, saying, "Allow me to present you lords and ladies, the Queen of our nation, the descendant of our God Queen who created this country, Kassandra Mephulaties the 5th." The queen descended the steps and entered the ballroom, radiating beauty and power.

In her address, the queen expressed gratitude to all of the attendees for their support, acknowledging that without them, the country would not be as great as it is. She noted that her ancestors would be proud of the country's achievements and expressed her own pride in the nation.

All of the nobles in attendance applauded the queen's words, and the ball continued with dancing, music, and merriment.

The queen extended a gracious invitation to the Abmes and the arch duke to join her at her table for drinks and conversation. "This city, nay, this country owes you three many thanks for all of the work you have done," said the queen with utmost respect. "By the way, the dress you two made for me, I have never seen anything like it. It is the most exquisite garment I have ever had the pleasure of wearing!" exclaimed the queen with utmost admiration.

"Your highness, we are humbled by your graciousness and honored to have served you," replied Lady Lily with utmost deference.

The queen proposed that the Abmes open a fashion line for nobility, acknowledging their focus on bringing equality to all people as a beautiful idea. However, she opined that the current state of affairs necessitated the continued inspiration of commoners with beauty and elegance. "As such, I implore you to open a fashion line for nobility," said the queen with utmost conviction.

The queen further recommended that the Abmes open some of their fashion stores in the country of Beast folk called Urigold, with which they share borders. "I believe it would be most propitious for you to open some of these fashion stores there for their nobility! Given your sterling reputation of having freed so many of their people, I am certain that they would be delighted to make your acquaintance," said the queen with enthusiasm.

The queen honored the Abmes with the title of Duke Gami and Duchess Lily on the spot, in recognition of their invaluable contributions to society. She further requested that they act as diplomats between their two countries, a task which they accepted with utmost humility and gratitude. The Abmes were honored to receive such a promotion and eagerly accepted the queen's invitation to open up a fashion line for nobility.