One Big Family

As Lily and Gami took a shower together, scrubbing each other's back, Lily spoke up. "Love, I know we have been so busy ever since we had to escape Muriel, but we don't need to hide from Muriel anymore. I miss my father and my two younger sisters. I'm sorry, how rude of me. You probably also miss your parents?" Lily asked, curious.

"You're right. Why don't we take the girls and our full security team and visit your family and mine?" Gami asked his wife.

Lily smiled, feeling excited. "That sounds like a great idea. I'll dress up our daughters in cute pink, purple, and white little dresses. And we can dress up as nobility," Lily said, feeling happy.

Gami smiled back at her. "I'll wear a light brown and white suit with a violet pinned to my breast pocket. And you can wear a long summer dress matching the colors of our daughters' dresses," Gami said, feeling excited.

Their security team awaited them outside as they all boarded the carriages and headed towards Muriel. "Beautiful, would you mind if we picked up my parents on the way to Muriel?" asked Gami.

"Of course not, love. Your family is mine too. Say, love, what do you say we move my dad and sisters to the capital?" asked Lily.

"We could build them a nice chateau on our property near our second mansion," Lily suggested.

"We have a second mansion and property in the capital?" Gami asked, surprised.

"Oh yes, love. I have been very busy!" exclaimed Lily.

__Time Passes__

Gami's parents are overjoyed to meet their granddaughters for the first time. They coo over Camille and Dahlia, remarking on how beautiful they are.

Lily and Gami smile as they watch their daughters bond with their grandparents. They can see the love and pride in Jessica and Cherno's eyes as they hold the girls.

As the carriage makes its way through the countryside, Gami's parents tell stories of their own upbringing and share their wisdom on marriage and parenthood. Lily and Gami listen attentively, grateful for the advice and guidance.

As they approach Muriel, Gami's parents point out the different landmarks and tell stories of their own experiences visiting this village. Lily and Gami are excited to show their daughters around the town and introduce them to new experiences.

As they pull up to the village entrance, Lily and Gami's parents are awed by the grocery store and the home they had built . "This is where we shall stay during this weekend," Gami says with a smile.

Lily and Gami show their parents to their quarters and settle them in for their stay. They promise to share more time together as soon as they pick up Lily's father and sisters.

Lily and Gami are relieved to see Lily's father and sisters, and they embrace each other warmly. They catch up on each other's lives and share stories of the past year.

As they made their way through the dimly lit bar, the flickering candles casting eerie shadows on the walls, Village Chief Castreim emerged from the shadows, his face twisted in anger. He accused them of using black magic and cheating death.

"How is it possible that you two are alive? We set you both on fire and watched the flames scorch you to death!" Castreim screamed, his voice echoing off the walls. The security team asked him if he was admitting to an assassination attempt on Lord Gami and Lady Lily. Castreim quickly backtracked, "Oh, uh no...they are the criminals! Arrest them!"

"We will do no such thing," ordered Head of Security Sam, his voice firm and commanding. "They are ordained by the monarch as the upholders of justice in the lands of Gehen and Muriel. Show respect and bow in the presence of Lord Gami and Lady Lily, scum!" His eyes blazed with fury as he glared at Castreim.