Chapter 10

At the tiny house..

Bella just entered her home. She was in a state of denial. Couldn't believe her ears yet.

(What did he just say to me. All these years I was waiting for this moment. Really it was this simple to confess?? Oh no Bella.. you didn't tell him that you love him too.. you too was waiting for him🤦)

Now only she realised how she left Jungkook with a simple 'good night'!!

(I have to tell him that I love him too.. should I call him now?? Shit..I don't have his number!) Suddenly Bella dialled a number..

"Hello.."

"Hello Jay... I want all members'contact numbers.. now.." Bella said in a serious tone.

"Ok Madam..I will send it now"

"Call me bella outside the office "

" Ok Bella..good night "

"Good night Jay"

Jay sent all the numbers immediately.

Bella saved as 'Kookie'. She was going to touch the green key..

( Wait Bella..don't you think it should be tell in person?? Yeah..it should be.. I will tell him tomorrow. )

Time skip to tomorrow..

That was a cloudy day..seems like the climate is changing..

JK was walking through the meadow near the house. His lips kept curverd upward ! Suddenly... Raindrops dropped at his bare face..he took an umbrella and kept enjoying nature with sweet memories of last night.

(I think Bella was really shocked by my confession. That's why she left like that..I saw the excitement in her eyes. I hope she will tell me about her feelings one day...)

Jimin and V were enjoying the rain in living room. Jimin's face turned red like he had seen a ghost. V turned to the same direction to know what's going on..

Everything...for you...(Jungkook's humming)

"JK.." V called his as jaw dropped.

"Yesss..." JK looked them in confusion.

Both Jimin and V where looking at him with an "are you out of mind" expression. Then only he realised the awkwardness of the situation. He was standing in the middle of the living room with an open umbrella !! Jimin burst into laugh hardly while V placed his arm on head. JK closed umbrella in embarrassment.

"What happened to you JK?" V

"I think his angel kissed him last night's dream " jimin teased him.

Of course, every member knows about his Angel.. he kept blabbering about his Angel from the very first day. How is was used to be.. and an angel came and changed him this way..!

Jk smiled awkwardly.

"Aren't you smiling too much these days?" Jimin narrowed his eyes.

"Am I??!!"

" Yes you are..and what's the reason" V asked in stern.

"I think the weather is too good" Jk turned away and rush to kitchen.

V and Jimin looked each other. Something is fishy!!!

While JK sighed in kitchen.
(Uffoii JK..what are you doing?? Come to your senses)

"Yo..jk..can you please buy some spices from the nearby store ? It's out of stock. I want to cook a special dish today.but spices are compulsory for it" Suga asked.