Chapter 15

"I love you Bella .."

"I love you Jungkook..."

Both said at the same time and hugged each other. Bella placed her head in Jungkook's chest, listening to her most favourite melody, his heartbeats! They sat there for some time and broke their hug when Jungkook's phone rang.

Tae🐻

"Jungkooka... Come to my room.. let's practice 'dimple'. Jin and Jimin are here.."

"Umm..ahh..tae..I am not feeling well now..can I join you guys tomorrow?" Jungkook asked when bites his tongue.

"Not well!! What happened to you?"

"Ahh..nothing serious..I am tired actually.." Jungkook said with a smirk.

Bella shook her head at her boyfriend's lie.

"Yoo.. Jungkook..are you with Bella?"

Jungkook widened his eyes at the question. How did he know??!!!

"Ehh..Bella..no..i am in my room.. why would I be with Bella at this time..uhh..?

Bella pinched Jungkook's cheek.( Such an INNOCENT bunny)

"Ok then..we will come to your room.."
V cut the call.

"What ??!! Hello..hello..tae...oh no no no.." Jungkook jumped from the couch.

"What? What happened?"

"They are coming to my room..fuck.. why God..why God.." Jungkook panicked and took his wallet and phone. Bella burst into laughter sawing the state of her boyfriend.

"Why are you laughing? What's so funny about this?" A trusfrated Jungkook asked and headed to the door. Bella somehow managed her laugh and nodded as negative.

"It's ok kookie.. we can meet whenever we want..now go and practice "

"How can we meet.. there is a bloody bigg hits contract that members can't be in a relationship while in contract period. How can I spend time with you in public?"

Bella has understood his tension.

"Don't worry.. we will figure it out later. Anyways..we have all life ahead..together.." Bella said with a smile.

"Forever " Jungkook kissed her forehead and checked if there was anyone in the corridor.

"Good night baby.."

"Good night Kookie"

Bella stood there and watched the retreating man, a shy smile formed in her face when thought about what just happened before.

Jungkook entered the room and waited for his brothers.

Next morning...

"Good morning guys" Bella greeted the members who were sitting in the lobby after having breakfast.

"Morning Bella.." Suga greeted her back.

"So..it's almost everything ready at the venue. Shall we go for a sound check? "

"Yeah..sure..we are ready" RM

They all left for the stadium, where their concert is going to be for the next two days.