Chapter 31

It's been one month since the party day. Bella is now okay with what happened that day. She didn't share her past with Mr.Cullen with Jungkook. Neither he asked her. He knows that she will tell him when she is ready.

BTS was super busy with the release of their new song 'permission to dance'. The song topped the charts in five countries and reached the top ten in ten other territories. The song replaced their own song 'butter' on the Billboard charts. The world is welcoming their every song wholeheartedly. It's major credit goes to their ARMY.

Being an ARMY and director together Bella is really thrilled about their success. She paves all the way for them and celebrates at most at the success. She felt grateful to be a part of BTS. She felt proud of her boys. The gestures and respect for BTS when they appear in front of the world is an unknown emotion.. it's beyond words. She felt goosebumps when she was accompanied by members.

The power of BTS !!!!

Bella mostly avoids the public appearance with members. She doesn't want to lose her privacy at least till Jungkook reveals their relationship. There is already a fear in her that how will Jungkook's fans will react when they reveal their relationship.They have to do it sometime in the future. Jungkook already has millions of wives though !! And BTS is going to disband within a few months. They already started to work on their solo projects. After that Jungkook and she will make a public appearance together. That's the plan. But God knows how much it will succeed. We can't predict the future!!
______________

It's Christmas tomorrow. Bella already promised that she will be with Jungkook on Christmas Eve.Since it is an off day tomorrow she is running to settle everything today itself in the office. Jungkook already returned to his parents. Bella will go herself to there to avoid rumours. She was returning home from office but she saw a small christmas tree in a store on the way. Bella remembered how she and Danny together decorated Christmas tree in childhood. She pull out the car and went to the store. She picked a small Christmas tree along with garlands, ornamental balls and stars.

It was nine at night when Bella reached home.

"Aww Bella.. you bought a tree?" Serah asked with excitement. She really missed her kids and the time they spent together. Her excitement changed to a sad smile. Her kids are no more kids. They are adults with their own lives. Bella is going to settle with Jungkook soon. She don't know when will they have a time together like before. Infact that's nature's law.

"Yes mom.. I am going to decorate it.. will you help me please.. Danny is not here though.." she said with a sigh.. sometime she misses her brother very badly. He is more like a friend to Bella other than a brother.

"Sure dear.. you go and freshen up.. let's have dinner then.. then we can decorate it.. woahh.."

Bella smiled with wholehearted. She knows that her mom is sad because of the absence of Danny. He promised to mom that he will come on this christmas. but he couldn't make it due to heavy snow fall in Sweden. All the flights are cancelled. But Bella felt relieved that at least she could cheer up her mom a little.