Chapter 23

Bella was busy with checking the emails that Jay had sent her in the morning

Bella was busy with checking the emails that Jay had sent her in the morning. It's the last day of her vacation. Tomorrow onwards she has to go to the office.

Knock knock

"Kookie..?" Bella turned around to see Jungkook at the door. He came with a sulky face and sat down in the bed. Bella was already aware about the reason behind that face. She told him that it's her last in his home for now in the morning. Since then his face has been plastered like this.

 Since then his face has been plastered like this

"Ohh my Kookie baby.. stop sulking man.." Bella said with a deep sigh.

"You.. you are so mean.." Jungkook said pouting. Bella looked at her adorable bunny. He was sitting like a child who has been denied to have his favourite ice cream. Bella got up from the chair and sat beside him.

"Look at me.." Bella cupped his bulky face. Jungkook looked at her keeping his pout.

"Aww..you are so cute.. " Bella said shaking his face.

"What??!" Jungkook asked furiously. He couldn't believe that his girlfriend is teasing him at the wrong time. He was really nervous about her leaving and she is making fun of him. Like really??

"You are so mean Bella. how could you do this to me..." Jungkook said by removing her hands from his face.

"But you are my cute bunny" Bella decided to tease him more. In fact the sulky, pouting bunny was really adorable.

Jungkook looked at her in disbelief.

"What?! I am saying the truth. My bunny is so cute.. " Bella pinched his cheeks. And that was enough for Jungkook. He stood up to leave but Bella was fast enough to push him again to sit.

"What?" Jungkook asked annoyingly.
Bella cupped his face again. Jungkook looked into her eyes.

"I will miss you Kookie" Bella said in a soft tone.

"Then don't go..please.." Jungkook said in a pleading tone.

"I will come Kookie.. and we can see at the office.. don't be sad.. please.. you know that we can't stay so long.." Bella comforted him.