Chapter 35

BTS is going to disband in two days. The emotions are riling up in each member.Their seven year journey is going to end in two days.The news will be declared at the press meet which is going to be on day after tomorrow.

The members are already working on their solo debut.Taehyung's debut song is going to be released after ten days. He will be busy immediately after disbanding.

BTS decided to spend the last days in BTS villa. Since it's been sunday they invited Bella to spend some quality time with them. she became a part of the group.

"Yeah.. Bella is here.." jimin shouted after opening the door.

"Jiminaahh" Bella hugged him after getting in.

"Hi Bella.." Jin greeted her from the kitchen. Jin, Jungkook and yoongi are in charge of the food today, like always. Hobi and Tae are helping them.Jimin and Namjoon will do dishes.

"Hi everyone.. what's the plan today?" Bella asked while hugging her boyfriend.

"Nothing much.. just food..talk..food.. talk.." Jin said excited. Bella chuckled hearing him.

"Tae.. do you have some strawberries? I didn't have breakfast.." Bella opened the refrigerator.

"Yeah.. it's inside.." tae pointed to a container.

"What?? Why didn't you have breakfast?" Jungkook asked with narrowed eyes. Bella bites her tongue for spilling without thinking much.

"I have told you to not skip meals.." he placed his hands on hip.

"Umm..i.. I just woke up when Namjoon called me to come here.. so I got ready quickly and left..otherwise mom will say to do grocery shopping..you know.."Bella said with pleading eyes.We can't predict the double bunny tho.

"Fine.. then have this.." Jungkook said extending a glass of milk. Bella's eyes widened seeing that. She hates milk.

"No..pl.." she stopped when she saw her boyfriend glaring at her.

"Please Kookie.. I will eat this all.. but I don't want milk.. please.." she made a yucky face.

"What?? Whole?" Taehyung sulked hearing what she said.

(No.. my strawberries)

Yoongi saw that and shook his head thinking about his childishness.

"That's ok.. but you have to drink this first.. mm.." Jungkook placed the glass near her mouth.

"Jinieee.." Bella whined looking at Jin. She somehow know that Jin will save his baby girl.

"Not this time baby girl.." Jin said with a sweet smile. Bella sighed in defeat.

"Come on.. drink it.." Jungkook touched her lips with glass.

"Uhh.. I hate to jungle book.." Bella huffed looking at him.

"I love you too jingle bells.." Jungkook said in a cute voice makes everyone else laugh.Bella drinks the milk in one go.She doesn't want to think in between. She went to the living room where jimin was watching television with the box of strawberries. Taehyung looked at the retreating back of Bella with a pout.

"Oh come on Tae.. you can buy it if you want.." hobi said noticing his sulky face.

"Yeah.. I know" he said with a tata mic face.

Bella continued eating While watching Run BTS episodes with jimin who tried to steal some strawberries from the box. Jin came with a plate of Spanish omlette.

"Taste it baby girl.." Jin gave the plate to Bella who already started eating it. Jimin who was on a diet can't have eggs looked at her surprised.

"Oh my God.. this girl is literally made for Jungkook. How much is she eating??" Everyone in kitchen burst into laughter while Bella and Jungkook showed a proud smile. After having more than enough Bella cleaned the dishes and continued watching television and dancing with jimin. When the music stops she heard that her phone ringing.