Ranpo

Us
Ranpo x Fem! Reader
All too well

You find yourself sitting in a coffee shop in downtown Yokohama, sipping on a latte and staring out the window

You find yourself sitting in a coffee shop in downtown Yokohama, sipping on a latte and staring out the window. It's a chilly autumn day, and the leaves are starting to fall from the trees outside.

As you sit there, lost in thought, you hear a familiar voice behind you.

"(Y/N)? Is that you?"

You turn around to see Edogawa Ranpo standing there, looking surprised to see you.

"Ranpo," you say, feeling a rush of emotions. "It's been a while."

"I know," he says, sitting down across from you. "I've missed you. How have you been?"

You pause, not quite sure how to answer. The truth is, you've been struggling to move on from your past relationship, and seeing Ranpo again brings back a flood of memories.

"Not great," you admit, feeling a lump form in your throat. "It's been hard to move on."

Ranpo reaches across the table and takes your hand.

"I'm sorry to hear that," he says, his voice soft. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

You shake your head, feeling a sense of sadness wash over you.

"I don't think so," you say. "I just need time."

Ranpo nods, his eyes searching your face for any sign of how you're feeling.

"I understand," he says. "But if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you."

You nod, feeling a sense of gratitude for his kindness.

As the two of you sit in silence, you can't help but think about the past. You remember the way Ranpo used to make you laugh, the way he would hold you close and tell you everything was going to be okay.

"I've been listening to this song lately," you say, breaking the silence. "It's called All Too Well by Taylor Swift. It reminds me of us."

Ranpo listens as you sing a few lines of the song, his eyes fixed on you.

"I remember it all too well," you sing, feeling a sense of sadness wash over you.

Ranpo reaches across the table and takes your hand again.

"I remember it too," he says, his voice barely above a whisper. "And I'm sorry for everything that happened between us."

You look up at him, feeling tears welling up in your eyes.

"I'm sorry too," you say, feeling a sense of closure.

As the two of you sit there, holding hands, you can't help but feel like there's hope for the future. Maybe someday, you'll be able to move on from the past and start again. And maybe, just maybe, Ranpo will be there to help you along the way.

 And maybe, just maybe, Ranpo will be there to help you along the way