Untitled Part 17

"Yeonjun eat your sandwich "

" Why do you care ? That jerk is eating his you just take care of him and his minnies. I and Soo-bin will look after ourself."

"Yeonjun. Stop being stubborn and have your breakfast. " Hoseok said in pressing voice .

"What if I say I don't want it ?" He said puffing his cheeks and looking away.

Hoseok sighted and grabbed his cheeks turning him towards him and whispered quitely ," Have it while I am being nice. And about father I will deal with him. You just stay at Soo-bin's place for awhile "

Yeonjun swatted away his hand, glaring at him as he forceably handed him sandwich.

" Hyung don't you have banana milk or something??" Jungkook asked. He really needs his milk in morning.

" Jungkookie I will buy you later first eat your sandwich. " yoongi said

Yeonjun snorted ," jungkookie ,are you baby or what ?? Wanting milk and whining for it. Even Min-su is -"

" Stop Teasing him yeonjun. " Hoseok simply said and went to kitchen .

He handed him glass of strawberry milk as Min-su likes it flavour very much.

"Won't you have your breakfast??" Taehyung asked.

" I-"

"Why do you care you looser. On serious note why are you guys even here at first place . Don't you have anything better to do than following my hyung . You are even worst than the first time I met you. "

Taehyung snorted ," like you have changed for anything better brat. You are still causing trouble for your hyung and he is still taking care of it."

" You --"

"What happened can't digest the truth ? You still are cry baby."

Yeonjun fumed in anger and was about to charge at him when Hoseok held him back.

Hoseok gave Taehyung dirty look which he profusely ignored.

" Uhmm Hoseok why do you have sippy cups ?" Yoongi asked out of no where catching attention of everyone.

Hoseok face paled slightly but he immediately regain his composure.

"Sippy cups?? Where ??For whom ?"Taehyung asked as he took bite from his sandwich

" My neighbour sometimes drop their daughter for me to watch .That's why I have one . "Hoseok explained.

" Oh !" He exclaimed .

" You yoongay guy why are you sneaking glances at my Hyung's place ? Didn't your mother taught you better than this?" Yeonjun snapped

" Yeon-"

" Shut up you brat." Jungkook snarled angrily. He couldn't take anything against his hyung.

" You better watch your mouth you brainless swine. It will not take me seconds to beat you to dead.."

Jungkook snorted at this .

"I would like for you to try and see how you fail miserably like you always do. "

" You-"

" Shut up both of you . Yeonjun apologies to Yoongi right now. "

" Why???" Rebelled Yeonjun glaring daggers at yoongi.

" Hoseok it's okaay he doesn't need to do this ." Taehyung interrupted

"You stay out of it it . It's all because of you that this all have started .. I wish you have never met him. I wish all my life for you to never return . You wanna know why ?? Because you are nothing but a bad luck. I fucking hate you and I wish you were dead al-"