Epilogue

Hi

*******

" I don't -" Hoseok stopped his sentence in middle when he saw Taemin standing in the room smirking .

"My my you are still alive huh??" Taemin asked as he walked towards Hoseok who clenched his fist .

"Looks like my boys did number on you huh??" he asked in wicked tone as he forwarded his hand to touch Hoseok face but instead got kicked by Hoseok who bite his lips to stop himself from crying out in pain.

"You fuckin slut " Tae-min cursed slapping Hoseok harshly making him fall on bed. Tae-min charged at Hoseok thrashing him on bed as his hand wrapped around his throat squeezed it ," Fuckin bitch"

Hoseok coughed a little but he didn't let the fucker get upper hand as he grasped his throat as well , squeezing hard the wind pipe , unlike Taemin Hoseok's hold was way too powerful as if he wanted this man to fucking die , well not wanted he really wanted him dead.

Hoseok raised his leg and kicked him in his abdomen when he felt Taemin's hold was getting too tight .Taemin didn't let go of Hoseok instead raised his hand to let Hoseok's hands off him but Hoseok's grasp was too tight.

Taemin's hand fumble around before they caught something  in his hand and even before he could hit Hoseok with it he was thrown on floor by Hoseok who have kicked him harshly .

Hoseok coughed loudly bending his body in pain. 

Taemin breathed heavily for a moment and he smirked when he saw Hoseok who kept groaning in pain , he immediately got up and pushed Hoseok on bed stradling him he grasped his hand behind his back and put his weight on his body to stop him from attacking .

Hoseok was continuously coughing and groaning under him . Taemin slapped him harshly making blood spill from his mouth . He laughed and slapped him again and keep slapping Hoseok till his face was red. He grabbed his swollen face , his eyes running over his eyes that were raging in anger," Today I Will make sure to fuck this fire out of you , you fucking bitch it's all because of you that little fuckin swine got balls to stand against me " 

He whispered with devil smirk playing on his lips and bend his face to capture Hoseok lips who was wriggling too much . He landed a harsh punch on his face," Stop wriggling bitch " 

He bend down and before he could press his lips on Hoseok's he felt himself being pulled back and his face was met with furious punch 

"You motherfuckin shit what the heck were you doing with my brother " Yeonjun yelled as he kicked Taemin in stomach . 

Jungkoon rushed to Hoseok side who looked in freakin bad state as he fucking vomited mouthful of blood.

He immediately pressed emergency button and  laid Hoseok on bed making him wince.

Jungkook cursed his hands were trembling not knowing what to do . He with shaky hands wiped away blood with his shirt . Jungkook keep wiping blood but it was only turning messy . His shirt was soaked into blood yet nothing looked clean at all. 

"Hyung hyung " he cried ....tears streaming down his eyes ....

Soon doctor and nurses rushed in And were shocked to see boy beating other.

"Stop looking like fools help him "Jungkook yelled and Doctors snapped and rushed to Hoseok.

******

Yeonjun dragged Taemin like a little cockroach he was in hospital lobby making everyone attention on them. Taemin was half naked and beaten badly . 

"You let go of me you freakin little bastard you don't know who I am "

"Shut your mouth you darn mother fucker "

Yeonjun was stopped by Taehyung's mom,"What the fuck are you doing with my son- in -law?? Let him go "