25

Yeonjun was avoiding contact with anyone and was blankly staring ceiling.

Kyungsoo was fidgeting nervously while Soo-bin who sat beside him was trying to calm down younger where as Jikook was just just sitting beside each other staring at black wall of Jimin's apartment.

Hoseok returned after  some time and stood in front of Kyungsoo . His hands were clenched into fist and one could easily say he was angry.

"Speak " 

"Hoseok hyung -" Soo-bin tried intervening but one glare from Hoseok and he shut up.

"Hyung I Actually ~~ I~~"

"It's my fault , I was the one who approached him so stop whatsoever you are trying to pull at hi-"

"Why did you pulled him into mess Yeonjun? Do you really hate me so much that you didn't even once thought about Min-su ?? Huh ??You fuckin put my child into danger-"

"Hyung -"

"What hyung Kyungsoo??Do you even know what mess you are struck into ??Do you even fuckin realized how heartbroken Si-woo would be to kno-"

" There you are again only thinking about yourself like always. Why should he think about Si-woo ?Why should he think about anyone ??Afterall he learned everything from you , being selfish --Doing things without giving fuck about other and about putting Min-su in danger you fuckin did it yourself who the fuck asked you to shot Panther -"

Hoseok grabbed Yeonjun's collar bringing his face closer to him and yelled," You would have fuckin died if-"

Yeonjun pushed away Hoseok and yelled," It would have been better to fuckin die !! What the fuck do I have to live for ?? You you left me alone hyung ~~~you left me alone ~~like everyone did~ 

Yeonjun sobbed as tears rolled down his eyes as he looked at Hoseok with so much pain and hurt. 

"Junnie I never left you ~~You are my little brother Junnie ~~my Junnie ~ I did everything I could do to save you , but if you are not wiling to save yourself then no one in this world can~~Yeonjun sometimes we need to let go of pain otherwise we will never see the love that blooms around ~~You have to let Omma go ~you have to let pain go ~you have to walk to me Yeonjun ~~I have always been their for you ~~I have always been wanting to show you what Taehyung show me ~~Love and life "

" I can't hyung I can't hyung ~~~It's easier for you to say to let go of her when she is only person that was there ~~and why would you even want me now hyung ?? you have Min-su with you now and you Had Taehyung with you back then ~~and looks like you gonna have HIM in your future to so where do I stand in between all this ??"

"How can you say That Yeonjun??She was my mother too, I love ~"

"Just shut up ~~'you don't love her !!! she only had one son and that's me ~~you are no one to her ~~~you fuckin sold her soul~~~what son does that??~~~I will bring her back ~~I will buy that house~~than ~~you ~~will ~~see~~~(See house bloom ~~see what house meant to her ~~that wasn't only house for her hyung~~it was her children's childhood ~~~~I will make you see  that even in her death she was waiting for you ~~~I will make you hear ~what she desperately wished for you to hear Words she never uttered to me ~~cause after everything I can never be you~~I can never be child she loved ~~)" Saying this he went from there . 

Soo-bin followed him and Jungkook really wanted to go . He looked at Taehyung who was standing across the room who nodded his head and Jungkook ran away . 

Kyungsoo was tensed he wanted to follow Yeonjun but he also know Hoseok hyung and Min-su needed him too so he stayed behind.

Kyungsoo watched as Taehyung pulled Hoseok into hug as he wrapped his arms around him in protective manner. His hands patting Hoseok hair gently as he let him cry in embrace.