/ || Headcannons

.•.° . *• ♡

Shinobu HCs!

• Shinobu is lesbian, but only figured it out when dating Mitsuri.

• Shinobu likes to call Mitsuri, 'Tsuri as a nickname. Sometimes she will call her Mimi, but she will never refer to Mitsuri by her full name. (She believes its a crime) Sometimes, when moments are more serious or Mitsuri's upset, she will use 'Mitsuri-chan'. She has never called Mitsuri only by her last name.

• Shinobu will take the things Mitsuri says to heart, like, seriously. Once, Mitsuri told Shinobu that she looked better with her hair down, and Shinobu never tied her hair up ever again!

• Shinobu does not like Obanai. Not one bit. She can't stand him! Part of it is just because she's afraid he'll steal her Mitsuri away from her. The other part is because he's just so damn ignorant. He won't speak to anyone, and is so rude for no reason. It honestly pisses Shinobu off.

• Shinobu owns a— no, probably more like, A THOUSAND, butterflies. Girl has her own butterfly farm! Oh, and did I mention she can remember all of their names? Shinobu is also able to remember their ages, lifespan, and species. Though, her favourite butterfly is a Pink Forester African Butterfly, because it's pink and green like Mitsuri, of course.

• She doesn't get along with Sanemi either, Kanae's boyfriend. Kanae is Shinobu's older sister by two years. Shinobu often thinks that Sanemi is a hostile shit, and does not deserve to be with someone so loving such as her sister. Hell, sometimes she wishes he were dead! Shinobu didn't spend time remembering his name, often accidentally calling him salmon or spring roll.

☆ *• °.• * •° .

Mitsuri HCs!

• Mitsuri is pansexual! She's very open about it, being the queen that she is! (Own it girl!)

 • Mitsuri calls Shinobu two nicknames. Normally, they will be 'Shino' or 'Nobu'. Sometimes she will call Shinobu 'Shinobu-san', but that's only when she's worried, or mad. If Mitsuri gets really angry, though, she will call Shinobu by her last name. P.S, it freaks Shinobu the hell out!

• Mitsuri is a very bad liar. She will stutter alot and try not to hold eye contact with the person. Mitsuri will often try to drink or eat something, in order to calm herself down. (Lying stresses her out!)

• Mitsuri is terrible at insulting people.  She will try her best to come up with anything she can think of, but it always fails horribly. Her best insult she has ever said to someone was, "You are just a whorish potato!" (Definitely cried about it to Shinobu the next five weeks)

• Mitsuri is very insecure. She has severe body dysmorphia. Ever since her last three boyfriends dumped her for being 'too fat', she has never forgotten their words. Of course, Shinobu nearly killed those men. If it wasn't for Mitsuri holding her back, they would've been 12 feet under.

 • Mitsuri gets really flustered when Shinobu is all touchy with her in public. Don't get her wrong, she loves hugs, kisses, all of that! She just gets embarrassed in front of crowds. She's pretty antisocial.

• Despite being introverted, Mitsuri, unlike Shinobu, is very well liked amongst the city. She has grown a reputation for caring for young children, stray animals, and flowers! Many people have a crush on her, leading to Shinobu having to shoo the creeps away from her. 

• Mitsuri owns quite the variations of pets, as well. She has two cats, a black Ragdoll cat she dyed half purple to resemble Shinobu, (named Shiko, a merging of Shinobu Kocho) and a Calico cat she named, 'Mango'. Along with that, she has a German Shephard named, 'Ruff'. She also has two birds, Blueberry and Strawberry, and a tortoise, Kiwi. (She tends to name her animals after fruit!)