Bachelor/Bachelorette shenanigans Part Three

Avery's POV

We got back to the suite and we decided to have a skincare to end our evening because tomorrow we plan to have brunch and then go sight seeing then go to a yacht party. I was painting on this mask on Beth's face.

"Look we didn't get off on the right foot. I'm sorry." Beth says and I smile a little

"That's okay. I'm sorry for what I said at the bar. I know you care for Andy." I say and she smile a little too.

"Start over?" She says looking at me and I smile and nod.

"I would like that." I said and finished painting on her mask and then moving over to Scarlett.

"So do I need to come camp out with you these next few months?" Scar asks and I smile down at her

"You don't have too I'll be fine. I think it would be good for me to be alone." I say and Scarlett opens her eyes and looks at me.

"Ave are you sure?" She says

"Yeah. Look I lost Carson 4 months ago. Yes I'm still sad and heartbroken about it but I'm taking it day by day." I say and continue to put this mask on her.

"Im so proud of you." Scarlett says and I smile

"Thank you I really am trying." I say not wanting to think anymore about that day so I then move on to Andy.

"Thank you for this Ave really I'm so excited that we are gunna officially be sisters." Andy says and I smile

"Me too I am just so happy Camron found a good one"I say and she laughs.

"No laughing." I say smiling and fixing her mask.

"No really though your good for Cam and we are so lucky to have you apart of our family." I say and she looks up at me.

"You really mean that?" She says and I nod then I move on to Trina

"You are so good to her" Trina says to me and I mix up more of the mask stuff.

"She is my best friend." I say and she smiles

"So tell me is Chris romantic?" Trina asks and that perked everyone's ears.

"Oh my gosh yes." I say and everyone awes

"But enough about my love life... Andy tell us when Cam told you he loved you." I say finishing up putting the mask on Trina and moving to Katie.

"We were on a picnic at night watching the stars." She says and I awed "and I was eating some strawberries that he brought and I told him that I could look at the night sky forever and then I looked over at him and saw he was starring at me the whole time. Then I asked him what and he just said it. I love you Andy." She says reliving that moment and everyone awww

"Who knew Cam was a romantic." Katie says and I laugh.

"For real we had no idea. He was an ass growing up." I say and everyone laughs I finish mine and Katie's masks and now we are all just wait 20 minutes.

I got up to go make us all a glass of champagne and Andy asks this crazy question

"So do you think Chris will propose to you soon?" She says and I turn so fast.

"What do you know?" I say and pass out all of the glasses of champagne

"Nothing but y'all have been together for 2 years now and you have known each other for like a million years."

"Yeah Ave don't you think it's time?" Katie asks

"You guys we have so much going on in both of our life's right now that I'm really just enjoying being with him. One day yes absolutely I would love to marry him but for now I'm just happy to be going with the flow with him."