chat💬

Wooyoung pov:

@mountainchoi wants to follow you.

Accept Or Decline
You are now following San

@mountainchoi wants to chat with you

Accept or decline
You can now chat with San
______________________________
Mountainchoi
Umm Hey?

Me
Hi! You must be San right?

Mountainchoi
Yes I am

Me
Oh umm I wanted to tell you that your
Soooo cute like what🤭

Mountainchoi
Oh umm thanks your pretty cute yourself baby boy.

Me
baby boy?

Mountainchoi
Oh sorry if that made you uncomfortable I apologize

Me
Oh don't worry I was just suprised

Mountainchoi
Ok I'll tty later baby boy I have some stuff to do

Me
Oh OK I'll tty later then!

______________________________

Wooyoung ended the chat smiling like a dummy.

He couldn't believe he had just chatted with THE CHOI SAN that every one and their mother is probably dreaming about.

He sat up and got ready for class but first he had to tidy up because the dorm manager told him he was getting a roommate.

First he started off with the kitchen making sure everything was put up and cleaned. Then he moved to the living room and cleaned up in there. Lastly he had to do the bedroom the he and his roommate where going to have to share unfortunately.

After cleaning up everything for about 20 minutes he took a hot shower and put on his outfit he bought at the mall with yeosang.

He texted yeosang and told him to meet him at the lobby because today was a free day for everyone so they decided to go out.

Once he had got himself together he made his way to the front door after grabbing his phone, wallet, and keys and headed to the lobby to meet yeosang.

"Hey wooyoung right here!" Yeosang yelled from the stairs way to get wooyoungs attention.

"Oh yeosang hey." he said after looking for where the voice came from.

"Sooo, where are we goinggg?" Yeosang asked as they made their way out of the university.

"How about the mall? I'm in need for so more cute skirts." Wooyoung asked while unlocking the car door for the both of them.

"Yeah sure that sounds fun."Yeosang agreed

Wooyoung started the car and they made their way to the mall after playing bts's whole album and some other kpop songs until they arrived.

They got out the car and walked to the big doors before entering the mall.

"So, where should we go first?" Yeosang asked while they both scanned through the mall looking from somewhere to go.

"Umm how about that store over there" wooyoung asked while pointing at a store that looks like it's filled with skirts and thigh highs and basically wooyoungs world.

"Sure and I bet I'm going to have to buy a skirt too." Yeosang asked already knowing the answer to his question.

"You sure do now let's goooo!" Wooyoung shouted earning some stares and looks from the people around them.

After about an hour of shopping, the boys got tired so they decided to head the food court to get something to eat.

They went to the restaurant that had all kind of foods and they ordered there food.

"Soo, did I tell you that I'll be getting a roommate today?" Wooyoung asked yeosang who was stuffing his face like he haven't eaten in years.

"Umm no but I'll be getting one also I think his name was jongho." Yeosang said while wiping the food that was on the corner of his lips.

"WAIT jongho as in CHOI JONGHO THE BROTHER OF CHOI SAN!?" Wooyoung yelled earning even more looks from people.

"Umm yeah I think so but can you please stop yelling woo, my ears hurt." Yeosang asked as he rubbed his ears and pouted.

"Sorry I was surprised but I can't believe your getting him as a roommate." Wooyoung said while pouting.

"Aww woo cheer up I'm sure you will get a good roommate." Yeosang Said trying to cheer wooyoung up.

"Yeah I guess." Woo said while putting his empty plate in the bin and leaving with yeosang.

They put everything in the car and hopped in.

_________
●○☆☆○●

Omg I'm so happy I posted this I was so close to deleting it.
But let me know what you guys thought of it anyways byee lovers

Word count: 728 words.