like what you see?👀

SAN POV:

I could not believe i am roommates with him.

He is so perfect like the definition.
His face was so sharp yet looked soft.
The way he would pout when he spoke.
His smile is the warmest ever.

He is just so perfect in ever way.

I know we just meet but I know that you Jung wooyoung will be mine.

____________________________________________
Wooyoung pov:

I was staring at san while he was playing on his phone.
His face was so perfect. So was his body.

The way he could just pick anything up.

I stopped staring after realizing it's kinda creepy to just stare at some one.

"Like what you see, baby boy?" San asked snapping me back to reality.

I looked away from him, too embarrassed to say anything because I know if I do I will probably say something so stupid.

"I asked you a question wooyoung." He said with a more dominate tone.

If I said that wasn't hot I would be lying.

"I- umm, no," I said a little shy now that his face turned from soft to dominate real quick.

"Don't lie to my wooyoung, I seen how you were starting at me." He said with a dumb smirk on his face.

"Fine whatever, but dont get to confident choi," I said slightly gaining some confidence to stand up for my poor self.

"Ohh so your not..." he said walking towards me.

"N- no." Fuck wooyoung! Why did you studder?

"How about now?" He asked as he softly caressed my cheek making me want to completely fold.

I started to lean in his touch but quickly back away realizing what he was doing or atleast "trying" to do.

"No, now stop touching me weirdo." i said while flicking his hand off my face.

"OK ok no need to get defensive baby, I was just joking." He said putting his hands up in defeat.

"Mhm." I hummed.

"This was going to be a long year," I thought.
____________________________________________
Like I said there will be longer chapters so just bare with me please.

Also this isn't proof read so if I make any mistakes I apologize I was too lazy.

Also I'm still debating on what should I name this chapter because im finna cry😭
Like what you see?👀 or perfect💞

Which one fits this chapter?

BTW STREAM S -CLASS AND SUPER BOWL
FOR A CLEAR VISION AND SKIN👍🏼😊✨️