roomate🤭

Wooyoung pov:

Me and yeosang had made it back to the university and sadly we had to part ways.

"Bye yeooo!" I yelled as he walked up the hallways

"Bye woo!" He yelled back.

I was making my way to my dorm when I heard some loud ass music coming from MY dorm room. I took my key out and opened the door slowly.

After not seeing anyone up front I check the room. I couldn't believe what I had just seen.

IT WAS FUCKING CHOI SAN JUMPING AROUND TO STRAYKIDS!

I was about to yell or do some stupid shit before I heard the music turn off.

I opened the door wider and decided to say something or atleast let him know I was here.

"Umm hello?" I said but it came out more of a question than a actual hello.

"Oh shi- umm hi sorry for all the noise." San said kinda panicked because he didn't expect anyone to be here.

"WAIT aren't you that woo guy that called me cute?" He said and I'm pretty sure my face was flushed af.

"Umm yeah thats me I guess." I said kinda freaked because he knew it was me.

"Oh hey then woooyoung you look even better in person."

This man really doesn't have a filter. I was as red as a fucking tomato at this point.

"T-thanks you are actually cuter also." I fucking studdered in front of san. This is hella embarrassing.

I mentally face palmed myself for shuddering.

"So i guess I'm gonna have to give you a tour around the whole university than huh?"
I asked even though I knew the answer.

"Yes woo and also, there's no need to be nervous around me you know?" He said in a teasing manner.

"ME?! NERVOUS!? hahaha I'm not nervous."
"Your getting a little to full of yourself." I said while completely lying about the nervous part.

I will have to spend days, weeks, months, and maybe years with CHOI SAN. So ofc I would be fucking nervous.

"And btw you need to unpack and please be more neater, I really can deal with the mess."I said obviously tired.

I need a long ass nap after this.

" ok I will." He said with a sarcastic tone.

____________________________________________
Sorry I'd this chapter is a little short I had lost full motivation to do anymore but I promise I will be doing much better and possibly longer chapters so be readyyy.😊😭
Word count: 422