annoying

After that little moment with San, I couldn't stop thinking about him.

I meant he's cute, but he's also fucking annoying.

Today while I was trying to study for my exam coming up, this man was trying his hardest to get my attention but I wasn't gonna let it go just like that.

It has been hours since I saw San and I'm not gonna lie, I kinda miss his presence. He's annoying yes but he's also so funny and it just gets me through work faster. Me being the stubborn bitch I am, I pushed San away and it was kinda harsh but he kept bothering me it kinda got annoying.

I was finally done with my work and i was heading to the shower till i heard my phone dinging.

New notification from choi.s •

Liked by hehetyeo, mamahwa and 1,256,00 others •

Got kicked out by my roomate so im at hwas !!
_____________________________

              Comments unavailable

Wooyoung was now feeling a little guilty for running san away, but come on, how was he gonna get any work done with san bothering him.

So he call san.

Wooyoung|san

Hello?

Umm hi san...

What do you want?

I was calling to apologize for being harsh on you. I was just trying to get my work out of the way and i was a bit frustrated but im not mad at you at all.

Oh. So does that mean i can come back to the room?

Ofc you can!

Ok im omw i just gotta find seonghwa to tell him im leaving.

Ok see you when you get here!

You too  !!

Call ended • :50

Wooyoung ended the call with a dummy smile on his face.

'Maybe he isnt too bad' wooyoung thought to himself.

                           •●○♥︎○●•
San POV

San was looking for seonghwa until he got a text from him.

Mamabear
If you are looking for me ill be at
Hongjoongs place for the night! Love you bubs♡

He sighed and replyed with a quick ok and left the room.

He made his way to his and wooyoung shared dorm room and walked in.

He looked around for wooyoung but couldnt find him until he heard the shower turn off.

Out the bathroom walked a half naked wooyoung with a towel wrapped around his waist and another towel drying his hair.

San face turned a light red after seeing wooyoung.

'Oh! Didnt know you made it' wooyoung said casually like he wasnt standing in the middle of the room naked.

'Umm yeah i just made it here' he walked to his side of the room and laid on his bed with a sigh.

'Tired? Wooyoung asked as he was now fully dresses in sweatpants and a plain tshirt.

'Yeah. I had a long day'

And before wooyoung could say anything, san was already deep in sleep .

'Gn sannie ' wooyoung said while getting into his bed and turning the light out.

'Gn wooyoungie' san said half asleep.

Wooyoung just looked at him because he thought he was sleep until tiredness flowed through wooyoung body making him finally fall asleep.

                          •●○♡○●•

Im so sorry for keeping you guys waiting. Ive been really inactive so i hardly update anymore but trust me i will be updating more often. And btw how did you like this chapter?