Chapter 2: Breaking up

Kyles POV

Wow,last night was fucking crazy.

Last night,me and Stan sorta kissed. AS A DARE THOUGH!!!! Honestly,yes I am gay, I'm not sure of Stan though. And plus, isn't it normal to kiss your homies? I mean- like,isn't it? But,I'm not sure if he enjoyed it or not,I sure as hell d- no... ok fine,I'll admit it... I enjoyed it. I've had a crush on stan for a few months. But I act like I don't.

"Kyle!!!" My dad screamed. "We need to talk! Right now!" He yelled again. I wonder. I walk down stairs. Shit.

Stan's parents and Stan is there. "Kyle. Explain to us this!" My mom puts her phone up to my face. Multiple instagram and TikTok's of the pictures / videos of me and Stan kissing. I looked over to Stan quickly and his hat was pulled over his eyes. I could see his chin red as fuck. "Nonono- it's not what you-" I got interrupted by my dad. "Kyle! You know that this is bad! We aren't homophobic, but- you just-" "you just can't bubby; it's not right." My mom interrupted. "I- I- I- I don't know! I was dared to!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Both Stan's parents and mine looked at me clueless. I ran up to my room and locked myself up there and hid under the blankets.

Stan's POV

earlier this morning I got a lecture from my father. Ends up, mine and kyles "kiss" was uploaded to TikTok,Snapchat,instagram and Google. My dad immediately found out, and yelled at me so much. I really wish... that the kiss was private. In a normal setting,away from everyone. Then it would be secret. I run up to Kyles room. "Dude are you ok!?" He doesn't answer. He just opens the door. His face bright red and dripping with tears. I could see him sniffling and trying to wipe away the snot. "I-I-I-" Kyle stutters. I really don't want my parents to do anything else. So I shut the door behind me and I lock it. "Kyle... I have something to tell you..." "me too stan.." we both say. "Ok let's say it at the same time." He replies. "1.2.3" "I enjoyed the kiss with you!" We both said at the same time. My face turned bright red. Kyles was still the way it was before. "Really?" He cries. "Yeah-" I say back. " wanna have an official kiss,that won't be uploaded everywhere." I ask. " Yeah,that would be nice." Kyle replied. I lean in towards him and I kiss him. This time- it lasted longer. And it wasn't awkward. It was nice. I let go for air and so does Kyle. "Dude,that felt nice." Kyle said softly. "Yeah. I agree." I added. Kyle goes back in for another kiss. Then,I hear footsteps. "Oh shit- pretend we're playing rock paper scissors or something-" me and Kyle pretend to play rock paper scissors.

8AM
The hallways

"Hey Wendy..." I walk up to her. She looks incredibly sad. "Hi Stan..." she looks at me with a sad look. "So Wendy... um... I feel that-" " that you don't wanna be bf and gf anymore?!" She interrupts. "How did you know?!" I replied. "Cause- you looked so happy kissing Kyle! Whenever you kiss me,Your so fucking dull!" She yells. "Well,I'm glad I got this through to you. Yeah I'm kinda breaking up with you." I walk away and find Kyle. "Is it bad that I broke up with Wendy?" I asked him. "No it's fine." He replies.

To be continued

Word count: 614