Chapter 1: Truth or Dare

Stan's POV

Today was supposed to be a good day, but then I realized, I had a test.

12:30 PM
Mr Garrisons Classroom

"Children,today we are going to have a test on social studies" Mr.Garrison shouted. "Ugh- finally,we're learning something!" Wendy says in a normal,sarcastic tone. She always assumes this shit but It always backfires and we don't learn anything. "Ok,children. Here's the test and make sure that you don't cheat or else I'll shit on you." Mr garrison said sarcastically. I grab my paper and write my name. Then, I look to my left and see Kyle. I slightly blush and then look back at my paper. I mark down the answers and turn it in. "Ok. Now it's time for lunch and recess,see all of you in an hour you little shits." He opens the door and as soon as I get out he slams it. All the kids run out and into the lunch room. I sit down next to Kyle and I eat. "So,whats up?" I ask. "Ah,nothing." He replies. "Oh wait, Wendy asked me to ask you this- the entire class is going to Clyde's house tonight so we can play truth or dare and spin the bottle." Kyle asks. "Sure, of course." I say back with a smile.

After school

I get home and text Kyle.

Hey kyle,when is the party?

Oh it's at 7.

-- end of conversation-

Ok,now I have to go. It's 6:47 right now,I gotta hurry.

I get to Clyde's house and knocked on the door. "Who is it- oh it's you Stan." Clyde answers the door. "Yeah I'm here for the party." I say awkwardly. He lets me in and leads me up to his bedroom where the entire class is sitting in a circle. "Oh Stan, your finally here!~" Wendy says happily. I sit in the circle and wait for someone to talk. It's already dark out. "Ok so let's start truth or dare everyone" Clyde starts the conversation. "Ok,Bebe,truth or dare?" Clyde asks. "Truth!" Bebe yells. "Bros before hoes or hoes before bros?" Clyde asks her with a straight face. "Hoes before bros. Love your girlfriends." Everyone boos at Bebe, I mean, I agree with everyone else. Bros before hoes tbh. Bebe just interrupted my thinking though- "Ok,Wendy,truth or dare?" Bebe looks at Wendy. "Uhh,dare!" Wendy yells. "I dare you to lick the floor." Bebe answers. Everyone bursts out in laughter. I laugh too. I grab my phone has Wendy licks the floor. "Ugh! Gross!" She screams. "Truth or dare cartman" Wendy asks irritably. "Haha truth you dumb bitch" he laughs. "why are you such a douchebag ?" Wendy asks. "I'm not, your just a girl so you don't understand." Cartman replied.

A few hours passed,and then it was to Kenny. "Truth or dare Stan!" Kenny asked me. I'm so fucking scared. "Dare-" oh shit. "Hmmm... I dare you to.... kiss Kyle." Kenny said while giggling. My face went tomato red. "WHAT!?" I yelled. "Nope." Kyle said. "DO IT OR WE'LL TELL EVERYONE YOU TWO FUCK EACHOTHER" Cartman yelled. "Fine!" I yelled. I look towards kyle and sorta blush. I whisper to him "dude,let's just fake it tbh" I whispered. "No. They'll know,give them more than they want...." Kyle replies. I lean in towards kyle as his lips are only few away from mine.

Everyone started to pull out their phones, as me and kyle kissed. I quickly pulled away and tried to process what happened, this felt... right...

To be continued.

Word count: 606