Chapter 7: Forgiveness

STANS POV

I woke up this morning with a horrible headache. I walk downstairs and sit at the table. "Ok, pancakes are ready." My mom said to me as she put the pancakes on my plate. "Thanks mom." I say with no emotion. I start eating. "Oh- I forgot, me and dad are going out on a trip to Europe for a week, Shelley will be here if that's ok with you." My mom said while smiling. They probably don't trust me on my own, that's why Shelley is watching me. "Stan, when we get home we'll be gone. Be safe ok?" My dad said and poured himself a cup of coffee. I nodded as I threw my backpack over my shoulder and walked out the door. I walked to the bus stop and greeted Kyle. Cartman and Kenny were there too.

I got on the bus and sat down in the back next to Kyle as I do everyday, I put my headphones on and listened to beachboy by Mccafferty. I hugged Kyle and just continued bopping to my music. The bus arrived to school, me and Kyle got off the bus and I went to my locker. There when I shut my locker door was the one and only; Wendy Testaburger. "Stan... I-I'm sorry for all that I've done... I'd like to get back together if that is ok with you" Wendy begged, I watched her for a second and gave a confused look on my face. "Wendy, you know I'm not really into you anymore..." I apologized. "And you called both me and Kyle a fagg*t. That was the end of the line." I said and walked down the hallway. I could hear her crying behind me, I don't feel really bad.

At lunch

I sit at the lunch table and immediately talk, "GUYS. Wendy came up to me and she wanted to date again." I say with a laugh. Everyone started laughing. I get on my phone just so I don't have to focus on stuff they're talking about. My wallpaper is Kyle, he doesn't know, but I like to see his face. "Ima go to the bathroom, see ya dudes." I say and walk out of the lunchroom towards the boys bathroom.

I go back into the lunchroom and finish my food. I look towards butters, (who is sitting next to Kenny of course) and I think something's off until I look at his neck, I look shocked and I spit out my Coca-Cola. "You ok, Stan?" Tolkien asks. "Oh- yeah. Sorry." I laugh and smile it off. I look towards Kyle and whisper in his ear. "Butters has a hickey." I say. He looks at me wide eyed and assumes the most of everything.

2pm

School got out and I rushed to Kyle's house. Me and him just chilled in his room until we started a whole investigation. "Dude, we need to figure out who gave butters a fucking HICKEY." Kyle grabs a notebook and writes at the top of the page 'investigation - BH' we start talking. "We need to ask kenny, that would be logical." I say and get up. "Let's go" we say as we walk out the door. We walk to Kenny's house and knock on the door. "I don't think anyone's home" kyle says. I open the door anyways, all the lights are turned off and every door is open except for Kenny's. I open the door and out of everything. There's kenny and butters. "OH SHIT-" kenny yells. We caught butters and kenny making out. "Case solved." I say to Kyle and fist bump him. "I-I- it's not what you think-" Kenny says. "Well, now we know who gave butters a hickey" I say sarcastically. "Please don't tell anyone..." butters begs. "We won't, if we are being completely honest, me and Kyle have been dating for a little while." I say and worry. "We won't tell anyone about that." Kenny says. "We will leave you alone." I say and we shut Kenny's door and leave, that was a pretty easy case.

Me and Kyle wave good bye and I head to my house. I go upstairs, change into my pajamas and get on my phone.

Kyle💚
That was crazy lol

Stan💙
I know.

Kyle💚
Wait, your home alone right?

Stan💙
Yeah. The only one here is Shelley though.

Kyle💚
Wanna have a sleepover tomorrow night?

Stan💙
Ofc

Kyle💚
Ok, love you.

Stan💙
Love you too.

I turn off my phone and go to sleep.

I wake up, I have a terrible headache. "Uggghhh" I groan as I walk downstairs. I grab Tylenol and measure a cup. I drink the Tylenol and grab some cereal. I pour it into a bowl and eat. "Shelley?" I yell. She's probably asleep. I believe she's not going to school today. But, just so I don't get expelled, I'm going today. I throw my backpack over my shoulder and walk out the door. There I greet Kyle and kiss him on the cheek. I lay my head on his shoulder as we continue walking. We stand at the bus stop for about 15 seconds until the bus gets there. I sit down next to Kyle. "You ok dude?" He asks. "I have a horrible headache..." I groan. "You had one just yesterday..?" He responds. "I think it's still the hangover.." I say. The school arrives and I head over to my locker to complete my homework.

When we get to class I space out the entire time, since me and Kyle are having a sleepover tonight.

2pm

I invite Kyle over, and he gets to my house. Most of the day we just chill and make jokes. I get out a board game called battle ship and we played a few rounds of it until it starts getting dark outside- it's 5pm. That doesn't mean much, that just means that Shelley is asleep.