Chapter 8: Party

This chapter is very long and has multiple make out scenes, keep in mind they are 15 in this story.

Kyle POV

"How about a party tomorrow? I'm pretty sure Shelley is going to her boyfriends house." Stan gives an idea. "Yeah, it's not like she'll mind." I say. "I think Im gonna go to bed." I say and kiss Stan. Me and him go to sleep and he hugs me.

In the morning

It's Friday, I get up and forget I'm at Stan's house. "Oh crap-" I get up and put my hat on. I shake Stan awake and he slowly wakes up. "Oh hey Kyle-" he says. I leave his room so he can change, I meet him outside his room and walk to the bus stop. We get on the bus and sit down, as daily. When the bus arrives, we get off the bus and walk into the hallway. At the corner of my eye I see Wendy, She pounces on me and starts punching me. "OH SHIT-" I yell. A rally of other kids around us form as Wendy's friends hold Stan back. I punch Wendy straight in the face and start beating her up as hard as possible. She forms bruises all over her face and she kicks me. I fall backwards and get back up. I kick her in the kneecaps and punch her in the nose.

I push her to the ground and then I put my foot on her stomach. "Gotcha bitch." I say. Her friends let go of Stan and everyone walks away, She doesn't know when to stop. The day got way more interesting.

After school

Me and Stan head to his house, we invited everyone over for the party. We get everything ready and I text the group chat.

Kyle:
Who's coming over?

Tolkien:
I am,I'll bring some extra alcohol

Clyde:
I'm coming

Bebe:
I'll be there

Craig:
Me too

Tweek:
Same

Butters:
Me too fellas

Kenny:
I ain't missing this, ima be there.

Most of the other kids said yes too, In about an hour when the sun starts to set everyone arrives. There's multiple bottles of alcohol on the table. Everyone is getting drunk, except for me. I just sit in the corner with apple juice as other people around the house are dancing and drinking, red solo cups all around the room. I just chill in the corner. I get up and look around the room, I see Clyde and Bebe dancing, Butters and Kenny out of sight, I bet on my life that they are in the bathroom. Some of the guys and the girls are dancing and I see cartman eating a ton of shit around the house. I scan the room for Stan but i don't see him.

I get up and look to see if anyone is looking. I walk to the kitchen to get a different drink, there dr.pepper, apple juice,kaprisun and Monster. I decide to refill my red solo cup with apple juice (again) and I look behind me to see Stan, he's drunk out of his mind. "Oh hey Stan" I say and smile. "Hiiiiii khallllllll" he slurs his words. He comes closer to me. "Ya knowww, I waaaas thinkin- whhhyy doooont we kissss." He says. "Ok" I say blank, he comes closer to me and kisses me. I put my hand on the counter and one hand holding Stan's chin, we fall into a deep kiss, he catches air and lets go. "Waaaana gooo up to myyy rrooooomm?" He says. "Eh, it's fine down here Stan" I respond and look at him and smile. Stan doesn't really care since he won't remember in the morning. Me and him start kissing again. We start making out, the music in the living room just blasting a lot.

It's still going on, I let go and Stan pins me to the wall. I turn into a tomato as he kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and we just continue. I hear someone come into the kitchen, Hopefully they are drunk, I don't pay attention anyways. I hear someone in the living room shout. "SPIN THE BOTTLE" they yell. I continue kissing Stan I until I let go "let's go play spin the bottle." I say I grab his hand and try to lead him there. "I don't wannnna- I loooooooveeee yooooou" he slurs his words. I kiss him one last time and lead him to the living room and sit in the circle. Everyone starts spinning the bottle in order until it hits me. I spin the bottle, in front of a room of drunk people. Of course because the world wants to, it lands on Stan, oh how would I not have guessed. I kiss him quickly and leave the room. I walk upstairs to Stan's room and sit on his bed.