must have slipped my mind

Not proofread

The worst part of the day is getting out of bed in the morning. My cozy bed, which is in some ways my safe space, is something I never want to leave. Even though all I want to do is lay in bed and sleep, I have obligations. I struggle out of the comfortable bed, get my things, and take a shower. Conan continues to sleep on the couch when I head downstairs.

Even though I'm terrible at cooking, I chose to make breakfast. "What are you making?" Conan said sitting on the counter. "What does it look like? Eggs and bacon, my god, use your eyes." I said sarcastically.

"Whatever." He said rolling his eyes.

"I may have decided to hang out with Billie today, and it just so happens that the party starts at the same time as we are gonna hang out. I was considering asking Billie to join me at the party so Emma wouldn't be disappointed that I missed it, but I'm not sure if it would be a good idea," I said quickly now out of breath.

"Well it's a party, nobody's gonna remember what happened the next day. Invite her now so she has time to get ready." Conan says rolling his eyes like it was obvious.

"Whatever, I'm cooking, can you do it my phones right there," I point to my phone.

"Fine."

I finished cooking and put the food on plates. I then clean the mess that I made and sat at the bar next to Conan typing on the phone. Why is he still on my phone? It doesn't take long to invite someone to a party. "What you are doing?" I look over his shoulder.

"Why are you changing my contact names?!" I try my best to grab my phone back but Conan easily pushes me back.

"Just go with it you'll thank me later." He finally gave my phone back after a few minutes.

"Dude! What the fuck!" My contacts said 'Bitch 1' who I don't know who that is, and 'Bitch 2' which is Emma I looked at our messages then there's 'Bitch 3' which is Billie.

"Would rather have them as Thing 1, Thing 2, and Thing 1/2?" He said in a serious tone.

"Is there even a Thing 1/2?"

"There is now." Conan finally took a bite of the now-cold food.

"Wow, Gel surprisingly this tastes good."

"Why thank you, kind sir," I say in a weird accent.

"Wait who's Bitch 1?"

"Jenna," he responds shoving his mouth with food."

"I don't remember having Jenna's number."

"Who knows but her contact was her name with a heart."

"Strange."

We finish eating and then head to the dorm to get clothes for the party.

"I can't believe she said-." I turn my head to see a half-naked Jenna in the middle of the room.

"Uh I'm so sorry um we'll be out here." I point over my shoulder turning around and laughing nervously.

"You should have seen your face," Conan said trying to cover his laugh.

"I'm never gonna unsee that," I say covering my face with my hands.

Conan was about to say something but the door behind us opened. The short brunette wearing a tight red dress. Her hair is curled perfectly past her shoulders. She looked stunning.

"Are you gonna keep staring or walk inside?" Jenna said in a sassy tone.

"Uh, yeah sorry." I quickly walk past her going to my closet.