the truth

Last night at the party

After Lexi left I went to find Conan walking through the many people at the party I bumped into someone. "Sorry, I should've watched where I was going," I said looking up at them.

"It's ok darling what are you doing here?" Drea my somewhat crazy and possessive ex-girlfriend says looking down at my dress.

I rolled my eyes and attempted to walk away, but was immediately dragged back to where I was standing. "Where do you think you're going? I asked you a question."

I tried to move away from the crazed insane ass woman again, but I was dragged like a rag doll. She tightened her grip on my arm this time. "Did you not hear me? I said what you were doing here, you hate parties." Drea spoke to me as if she knew who I was, yet she didn't even know what my favorite color was while we dated for three years.

"Drea I don't want to talk to you right now I'm trying to find a friend," I said looking behind her for a familiar face when I spotted Jenna walking our way looking pissed.

"Drea I told you to never talk to Angel again!" Jenna yelled over the loud music getting everyone in the huge house to look at us.

"And I told you to fuck off, Ortega; this is none of your business!" Drea yelled back, which was unnecessary because when the DJ first heard the yelling, he turned down the music.

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion when Jenna punched Drea in the face. To be honest with you I don't even know how she managed to do so with the height difference. A crowd had formed in a circle around the two like a high school fight. Many people with phones above their heads looking like idiots.

Despite the height differences, Jenna appears to be winning. That is until Drea becomes serious and punches Jenna in the stomach. Jenna crouches, holding her stomach and groaning in agony, but soon she recovers and aims for an uppercut. Drea notices this and makes an attempt to swing at her, which is idiotic, but I never said she was smart. They both hit something, but it wasn't each other; it was Billie who took a beating while attempting to break up the fight.

I didn't see much after because Conan had found me and dragged me away. But what I did see was Jenna slapped Billie in the face so hard it looked like it would leave a bruise. The music had gotten louder and the crowd started to deflate which left three people standing there with bloodied and bruised faces.

Conan drove me to the dorms and then left without saying anything to me. I remained on the couch after he left, trying to make sense of what had happened. I had numerous questions, but the one that bothered me the most was how Jenna and Drea knew each other. And why did Jenna warn her not to approach me? I mean, I appreciate it, but what compelled her to do so?

After a while, I became exhausted from all of the thinking that my brain had done while intoxicated and fell asleep. Waking up in the morning was going to be a nightmare.

Present

I somewhat remember what happened last night. But I'm sure there are some details I'm missing. Like why would Billie hide the fact that she was simply breaking up a fight?