Chapter 7

Caleb
I'm trying my best not to throw up in my mouth, she's so cautious.
She won't even take a risk, all I'm asking her to do is risk her own life. I mean, how scary is that ? Right, like I said, it's not scary at all.

Kylie
I watch his movements as he stares at me waiting for my answer, this boy's striking good looks are getting the best of me. So, I agree. His smile lights up the room, but of course we only just met so he hasn't developed any feelings. "That's great !" He exclaims, while I shush him so the boy doesn't awaken. "Sorry. Now I have everything planned out. First, like i said, we need to find somewhere to take out the sensor."
I still feel uncomfortable about this. "O­Okay, but how will we do that it's buried in my leg." I realize exactly what he's doing, "No, oh no, we are not ripping it out of my leg!"

"We have to ! I have to do it too ! C'mon just let me take it out. It's not like it's gonna hurt that bad !" He pried.

"But, I don't wanna get in trouble" I mean we could get killed, or worse be held captive for experiments.

"Kylie, we won't be found, we won't get hurt, and most importantly we won't be separated" He smiled that genuine smile of his. I look around the room. It looked so dull and lifeless, I don't even know what I look like. I walk over to the mirror and gasp at the sight of my reflection. I looked terrible!

I turn around and put my finger up, "Wait, I have to take a shower." I run into my room and step into the shower.

Caleb
It took me forever just to get her to at least consider it. She'll be no
use to me after we destroy the government. I'll just throw her away like all the other girls that get too close, I completely ignore their out­of­place affections. Although, she does seem, a little different.

Kylie
My gear was placed neatly on my bed, I always have an extra pair,
and I slide into them. Hearing a knock at my door, I run up to my door and fix my hair. Caleb stands in the doorway watching my every move. "Sorry I just was wondering what was taking you so long." He looks me in the eye and looks around the room.

"It's fine, so uh when is this takeover gonna start? Don't we need to train or something?" I, for one, am great at fighting I just have no idea about him.

He looks muscular, but actually very fragile and small. "Yes, we are going to train. I will train you some things I know, and you will train me the things you know." Caleb blinks and claps his hands together.
"Oh, alright, well I guess you can stay here tonight if you'd like." I really don't know about this.

Caleb
"Yeah, thanks that'd be divine" She does actually look harmful in her
gear she wears. Y​ou could say she looked cute for trying.​She thinks we're going to have an alliance, but she's going to be drowned in sadness if she gets too close.