Life is strange

Los Angeles,California,2018
Chattering and laughter fills the halls of a step ahead academy as it's moving in day a boy about the age of fourteen is walking in the hall holding a box labeled clothes he sighs outside a door and grabs a key from his pocket as soon as he walks in he's met with loud music and a boy with black hair painting on a canvas.
    He turns when the door opens and smiles "so your ny new roommate my name is jack Daniels but everyone call me J.D" the boy who is holding the box smiles
"Your British I've never met anyone from the United Kingdom before!" J.D just smiles at him just then a phone rings and the blonde sighs grabbing his phone "hello?" "Hey Issac,I wanted to see how you are settling" issac just sighs "good mom just like you asked five minutes ago look I need to unpack I'll talk to you and dad later love you" and then hangs up.
J.D raises a eyebrow "let me guess been at boarding school since kindergarten?" Issac just laughs and shakes his head
"4th grade same year my brother left to find himself and my sister only seen me at holidays I'm that one kid who has no one on parent weekend"
J.D sighs and turns back to painting his canvas Isaac unpack his box and bags just as he's about to ask J.D the area for food everything starts shaking and tumbling.
"Earthquake!!" J.D yells and they both get under a desk and prepare for the worst after what feels like hours everything stops and they are both breathing heavily
Suddenly the door is yanked opened "I'm the house father is everyone okay in here?" Both issac and j.d say yes and then the house father leaves checking other rooms.
"Welcome to Los Angeles issac" Issac just smiles and then stands up. "Are we suppose to go to common room after disaster?" Issac asks
J.D just shrugs his shoulders "im not sure I think it's best if we stay put."
Issac agrees and then sits on the bed and takes out a worn book and starts to read while J.D continues to paints before they know it fireman and paramedics are walking in the room.
"Are you boys okay?" They both are in shock about seeing them they just nod their heads. The fireman just smiles and starts to escort them out.
They see why the fireman are there half the building is destroyed and look like thier is a electrical fire started in the school part of the building.
  J.D smirks "you think we won't have school for at least a month" Issac just looks at him in disbelief "you know some people could be hurt or worse dead"
  J.D looks down a bit sorry "your right that was wrong"
    Suddenly they both hear the principal talking with a megaphone "parents have been contacted you will be going home if you are fine school is canceled until September 12 at the earliest"
   Issac and J.D just sigh "my dad is totally going to be sending be to north valley prep now" J.D says with a frown
  Issac just smirks "let's convince are parents to send us both there" Issac says and j.d smiles at him
All of a sudden issac feels light headed and falls. J.d kneels next to him and yells for help. "Issac are you okay?" Issac just looks up at him. All of a sudden paramedics run over and start to take care of issac and before he can get wheeled into the ambulance he stops them "wait j.d your phone number man" he just smiles and grabs a piece of paper and pen from the paramedic.
"Okay we're all good he tells them"  they push him into the ambulance and ask him things and where his parents are which he politely responds to and all of a sudden he hears a voice over the radio from dispatch
  "R.A car 122 can you respond to the hilltop hotel on  western avenue" he just stares at the walkie talkie on the lady upper shoulder. "Maddie?"
The paramedic looks at him "you know her?" He shrugs his shoulders and is quiet the rest of the way as he is wheeled in they ask for his last name to add to the chart cause they forgot on count it's the younger guys first day.
He smiles and says "issac Buckley" and the older guy looks at him "As in Evan Buckley" his head turns so fast just shakes his head and sighs "don't tell him please just if you know him just say I saw your brother at a school assembly" they just nod and read off the information to the hospital staff.
      On the other side of town Evan Buckley is climbing up stairs at a hotel and stops for a second and sighs and whispers "ike please be safe at your school" and partner Eddie looks at him.
"Who's ike?" Buck continues to climb "my kid brother Maddie found out from our parents today he was sent to a boarding school here in Los Angeles but wouldn't say which one."
Eddie frowns but keeps walking and end up at the top. Back at the hospital issac Buckley frowns at his doctor who says he's over dehydrated and also has low blood sugar which could be from shock of everything.
    Suddenly his phone lights up with the name dad across it "hey dad" and then sighs.
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Hey guys it's been a while I've had a lot happen the last few months I moved I was almost homeless I lost my grandfather to cancer and moved in with my dad parents while also seeing my father for the first time in 5 years. But I'm going to try to upload a lot more now thx please vote and comment