Mother's Song

Kamen Rider Series

(showing clips from the previous episode)

Haruka/narrating: I'm Haruka, previously, Ryoji has set out to find his mother, Yumi-san, and he didn't even bother to tell us about this. But, at the same time, his father, Hiro-san, who is the Purgatory Knight, has also set out to find Yumi, but, after knowing this, I'm sure Hiro-san will meet Ryoji again. But, this is not the best time!

(episode starts with Cancer facing Ryoji)

Ryoji: You're...

Cancer: This is the first time we meet, I'm Cancer, an acquaintance of your father.

Ryoji: You know him?!

Cancer: Yeah, as you know, that woman, your mother, the one who released her, wasn't your father, it was me.

Ryoji: Eh? You?

Cancer: Yeah, if you want to find her quick, better find your father, see ya.

(then Cancer left before Ryoji could catch him)

Ryoji: Wait!

(then he thought of why he saved Yumi)

Ryoji: He, saved Mom?

Game 30: Mother's Song

-at the Rider Police HQ-

Takihara: All the teams have done their best.

Commander I: Even so, it won't be enough, even though they're at S-Rank, Shikamaru, Setsuna and Tokio are only available.

Stella: Leilla, Nijigasaki and Franchouchou also agree to help out, even though they just a rank lower.

Commander I: Call all of them in. We need to talk to them about the current status.

-with Hiro-

(he look out at the ocean as the breeze flows)

(then he took out a leaf and place it on his lips and blows a tune)

-insert theme: Chiisaki Mono ~harmonica ver.~-

(then as he continues his tune, it fades to Ryoji clearing his room as he took out some boxes)

-end of insert theme-

Hirako: Ryoji, you sure you want to clear your old stuff?

Ryoji: Yeah, I'm too old for them now.

(then he took a box and opens it and saw a harmonica)

Ryoji: This is...

Hirako: That, Dad's harmonica.

Ryoji: I didn't know it's here.