[ 6 ]

"Is it clear?" So-Yoon asked. Soo-Cheol closed the door, "all clear", he said as he took his seat. "I swear they're crazy in the head." Joon-Hee spoke while they all gathered into the same room which excluded the four military kids. "I never expected Seo-Hyun to be so..... You know." Soon-Yi said.

"Well... It was hard for her growing up... Remember her story about her parents? They left her when she was only five, leaving her with her brother and he was only 11... They had to find a relative to stay with that would take care of them. Seo-Hyun's only real family is her brother, and his only real family is her. They don't even keep contact with their extended family. Obviously, she'll listen to and do whatever her brother tells her to..." Soo-Cheol, who knew her the most out of the group, said.

"He's right..." Ill-Ha sighed.

"They said our parents were at the shelter... Why don't we send someone to go check out if it's true?" Young-Shin suggested and he also volunteered himself to go, followed by Jang-Soo. "What about Chi-Yeol?" Bo-Ra suggested. "Me? Why me?" Chi-Yeol asked. "Your home is the closest, isn't it?" She asked and he nodded. 

"We need another person." Jang-Soo said. Young-Shin looked at Deok-Joong, "Deok-Joong." Deok-Joong turned his head to him, "me? But my house is the furthest." He said. "I know." Young-Shin confirmed.

The four went on the move to the bathroom to find an escape.

After a couple minutes, Min-Hee came in. "Is everyone in here?" Min-Hee asked looking into the room which was filled by the other students. Seo-Hyun poked her head in and did a head-count. "Where's Kimchi, Deok-Joong, Young-Shin, and Jang-Soo?" She asked after finishing the head-count. "They went to the bathroom." Woo-Taek answered. Seo-Hyun nodded. 

The two girls closed the door after they left, meeting Sung-Jun and Min-Sung around the corner. "Looks like we're on night watch right now." Seo-Hyun said as they walked. "Night watch? What do you mean?" Sung-Jun asked. "Do you guys really think those four are actually using the bathroom right now? Out of us four, I would know them the best and I know for a fact they aren't using the bathroom." Seo-Hyun stated.

"Min-Hee and Min-Sung, look around the school, best if one watches the top floors and the other stays on the first level. Sung-Jun and I will be outside." Seo-Hyun stated their positions and they moved to them.

As Seo-Hyun and Sung-Jun walked around outside, they heard some voices. They peaked around the corner and saw the four as they suspected and they were being held by Won-Bin and another soldier. 

"Run you idiots!" Deok-Jun yelled getting a grip on both soldiers and holding them back. More soldiers chased down the other three running boys, including Seo-Hyun and Sung-Jun.

"Outside, now." Sung-Jun said through his walkie-talkie. Just then, the other two joined in with them. They all ran around trying to get the three loose boys. The four friends found their way to Choon-Ho. As they arrived, so did the three boys.

"What are you guys doing out?" Choon-Ho asked the three. They started to get scolded. "I caught Deok-Joon!" Won-Bin said hopping over the bush. "Did you guys really think that we would believe you guys were using the bathroom?" Seo-Hyun asked as well. The three boys held their heads low.

"What do you mean?" Choon-Ho turned to look at his sister. "Seems like they had a meeting without the four of us, which obviously concluded sending these four out." She shortly explained.

---

"Roll to the right." Choon-Ho commanded the whole class as the four friends stood watch. "To the left." He said after and then repeated. "Get up." He commanded and they did.

"From now on, you guys are not students. I will be treating you guys as soldiers. You cannot act like babies and will not have student privileges. You will follow every order I give you. Do you understand?" He explained and they all said yes. "Get down." He commanded.

"Does anyone still want to go home?" He asked. No one answered. "Stand up."

"From now on, if you try to leave, you will be deserted. Any one who tries to leave will be shot under my command." Choon-Ho said loading a gun. "That can also go for these four behind me." He looked at his sister and her friends. "They can shoot at any of my orders." He explained.

Seo-Hyun sighed deeply knowing that she would do as said but didn't want to.

The students complained in fear. "You can't do that, that's illegal right?" So-Yoon asked. "You can't stop us from leaving." Hee-Rak said. He started to back up. "No one will stop me from leaving this hell of a place!" He said before walking a bit faster.

Choon-Ho turned to his sister and meeting her eyes with a nod. She cocked her gun and held it up to her face trying to aim. She fired. Seo-Hyun aimed for the ground near Hee-Rak. He stumbled back and fell in fear.

"That, Woo Hee-Rak, was a warning shot. Get back here, now." Choon-Ho demanded. In fear, Hee-Rak came back.

~ ☆ ~

"Who do they really think they are?" So-Yeon spoke as she lied in her bed. "I know! Especially Seo-Hyun and them. I understand they're children or siblings of military people but that shouldn't give them to right to opt out of OUR class punishments or for them to be able to shoot us!" Joon-Hee said.

"Is there any way out of this..." Tae-Min asked looking up at the ceiling. "I don't know..." Woo-Taek answered.

"I think I have an idea." Bo-Ra and Ill-ha sat up from their beds. "What if we told the whole school what's really happening? About Mrs. Park and Young-Hoon, about what happened when we left the shooting range." They both suggested and everyone agreed.

---

"It feels so wrong..." Min-Hee said lying down. "I know... But what else are we suppose to do." Seo-Hyun answered. "We're not going anywhere so..." Sung-Jun jumped into the conversation. "I don't want to shoot them, it's all wrong." Seo-Hyun said.

"Let's just stop talking about it and go to sleep." Min-Sung said. They all agreed and quickly rested.