𝒗.

'𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠'

𝒕𝒘: 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌 + 𝒂𝒏𝒙𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚

★・・・・・・★

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 of the ambulance, with Tara next to us. The silence was overwhelming and I needed something to distract me from the constant stream of thoughts running through my head, making me more and more paranoid and terrified.

I saw Ethan walking towards us but before I could get to him, Chad marched forward pushing Ethan onto a van.

"Where were you?" Chad's voice interrogated.

"I was at econ, you know this, Lina. Come on, I sent you a bunch of photos." Ethan's eyes shifted towards me, pleadingly but the words to defend him got stuck in my throat.

"Don't fucking look at her, you disappear and then Alina and my sister almost get killed."

Ethan put his hands up, "Dude I was in a study with a hundred other people, you can ask any of them."

Chad accepted defeat and reluctantly let Ethan go, who looked back at the crime scene.

He shifted his body weight nervously before turning to look at me, "Who was it?"

Feelings of nausea came over me before I responded, "Anika and Quinn."

"Holy shit."

He began walking towards us, "Lina, Mindy, I am so sorry."

Mindy immediately put her guard back up, "Step the fuck back," Ethan looked confused before actually stepping back, "You are on the top of my list," Mindy continued.

"I had econ, Lina look at me, I promise I did not do this, okay Ani was one of my best friends, Lina you trust me right?"

Everything was too much, I felt everyone's eyes on me waiting for my answer, "I don't- I don't know, I mean I can't do this right now, I just- I don't know."

I felt my breaths become heavier and my chest heaving.

"Hey, Lina, are you okay?" I looked up to see Ethan with concern written on his face, "Come with me."

He took my hand and led me somewhere, I think it was behind an ambulance. My eyes blurred together and I intensified my grip on Ethan's hand as I felt myself trembling. Everything was too overwhelming, the wave of anxiety and paranoia washed over me. Ethan loosened the grip on my hand instead grabbing both my shoulders, in an attempt to provide me with some sort of comfort and stop me shaking.

"Talk to me Lina," his voice was soft and pulled me back from my thoughts.

"I just can't believe this is happening again, I wanted to be normal, I didn't wanna go through this again but now I have to keep running and I just-" with every word it felt harder to breathe like there was an unstoppable weight on my chest and my heart was beating at a million miles an hour.