𝒗𝒊𝒊.

'𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞'

★・・・・・・★

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕 

 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐝, trying not to wake Alina, who slept soundly beside him. He gave her a small smile and pressed a light kiss on her forehead before making his way to the bathroom.

He turned on the tap, making sure no wandering souls could hear, "Pick the fucking phone up Quinn," he muttered softly as he held the ringing phone to his ear.

Finally, the sickly sweet voice of Quinn Bailey came through the speaker, "What the fuck do you want, Ethan it's 4 am get a life."

Ethan rolled his eyes in frustration, "You made me a promise, you said you would stay away from Alina, so why the fuck did she run into my apartment bleeding out."

"I wonder what Dad would think when he finds out that you fell in love with her?" Quinn retorted, avoiding the question.

"And I wonder what Dad would think when he finds out you went after Alina after he ordered you to leave her alone."

Quinn let out a frustrated sigh, "Dad only agreed to that because you refused to carry on with the plan unless she was safe which in my opinion would be a cute gesture if the girl wasn't part of what happened to our brother."

Ethan heard her shift in bed as Quinn continued, "She killed Richie okay and you know damn well when it comes to it, she'll choose her friends over you every single fucking time."

Ethan clenched his jaw in response to his sister's bluntness, "First of all Lina didn't do shit to Richie, it was all Sam, if anything Richie was the one fucking stabbed Alina a bunch of times, second of all you don't know shit about Alina and I and next time you're fucking bored instead of chasing my girlfriend around, download a goddamn game on your phone and stay the fuck away from Alina."

With that, Ethan ended the call, uninterested in hearing his sister's response. He turned off the still-running tap, mentally scolding himself because water isn't cheap. He looked at himself in the mirror above the sink, running his fingers through his untamed curly hair, "Get through this and then we can finally be together," he mumbled softly, he splashed water on his face before leaving the bathroom.

★・・・・・・★

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I reached my arm out, expecting to feel Ethan's body next to me but I was met with nothing but the cold mattress. I opened my eyes in shock as I looked around the room frantically, thousands of thoughts and possibilities running through my mind.