One [1]

DEATH THE KID

I was just sitting in my chair while spacing out. I'm in class Crescent Moon and I'm an EAT student. Our teacher today was Dr. Franken Stein. Same as always, we we're dissecting something again. It's so boring.

Sitting next to me was my weapons namely: Liz and Patty. Liz was painting her nails while Patty was drawing a giraffe.

My eyes went roaming around the classroom. All of my fellow classmates were really bored from the looks of their faces. I sighed. Can this day get any more boring?

"Oh, class.. Didn't you know?" Dr. Stein suddenly asked while he's in the middle of dissecting a certain specie, causing all of us to jerk our attention towards him

All of our faces were puzzled because we really don't know what Dr. Stein is talking about, obviously.

"What do you mean, sir?" one of our classmates asked. If I'm not mistaken, his name is Ox.

Dr. Stein suddenly stopped dissecting. He stared at us like we we're starting to grow 3 heads. "You really didn't know?"

All of us shook our heads.

Dr. Stein smiled creepily "Oh, what a pity.." then he turned towards me "How about you kid? Don't you know about the news?"

I shook my head "Nope. I know nothing at all.."

"We have new students today.." said Dr. Stein

And as of Que suddenly.. the door opened.

There stood a boy about 13-15 years old. He was tall, muscular and I got to admit, handsome. He has a dirty blonde hair with blue eyes and pale skin. He looks foreign somehow.

And then, my eyes drifted to the person next to him. She was a girl whose tall and beautiful. She has long wavy copper blonde hair that reaches under her breasts. Her eyes are colored brown, her lips are in a shade of pinkish red and it really looks kissable and soft.

She really looks pretty, cute, beautiful, amazing, mesmerizing, sexy and breath-taking. I don't know the right words to explain her beauty.

But I'm certain of one thing: She can pass as a model AND she's a head-turner.

She can have you staring at her while drooling. She can have you head over heals on her. She can make you fall in love with her in a snap and she is also capable of breaking your heart.

But of course, that's just my assumption.

I snapped and stopped staring when I heard my weapons, Liz and Patty, teasing and poking me like annoying creatures. I suddenly felt my cheeks heat up with embarrassment. I was caught staring in action staring, damn!

"Ayieee~ Kid is blushing!" Liz teased while wiggling her eyebrows

"Yah! I think he's inlove!" Patty added and my cheeks went redder than before upon hearing her statement

I stomped on their toes because others might notice and hear our conversations. It would be 10x embarrassing.

"Keep quiet you two!" I hissed

My weapons both smiled evilly. "Why? Don't tell me you're affected with our teases?"

I rolled my eyes out of annoyance. "No ice cream for you two later."

Their faces went to the ground. "Yah, no fair!"

I smiled. "I know. So better shut up."

Liz and Patty suddenly went quite and obeyed me. It was a good thing though, blackmailing can come in handy sometimes, don't they?

I observed my classmates especially the boys, they were obviously drooling and staring at the new girl. I don't know why, but I suddenly felt like punching their stupid faces. I was annoyed and a little bit angry. Is this jealousy? No no no. This can't be!

I shook away my thoughts. I looked at the new girl again, she wasn't smiling or anything since we saw her up until now. Her eyes were expressionless and cold. It feels so dull and empty, I wonder why.

Dr. Stein faked a cough. "So class, are you done staring at the new students? Can they come in already?"

All of our classmates suddenly turned red out of embarrassment.

"Hmm.. It seems like you're all done staring." Dr. Stein commented while looking at us then he turned to the new students "You two, come in and introduce yourselves."

They both come in and went to the front. The foreign boy smiled and bowed. I even heard some girls giggling like lovesick puppies while saying 'so cute' 'handsome' 'charming' and so on. But the beautiful girl, just remained silent and expressionless.

"Umm.. Hello guys! My name is Steele Blade Bowman. I'm a weapon! But you can call me Steele and this girl beside me.." he pauses and grabs the beautiful girl beside him

"Is my meister and my best friend. Her name is Thana Blaze Parker but you can call her Blaze. As you can see, she's not deaf or anything.. She's just too lazy to talk and socialize with others that's why I'm the one introducing her in behalf.

But I assure you, she's a good person with a kind heart deep inside! So please pardon my bestfriend if she does something mean or etc to you because she doesn't know how to properly express her feelings. It's her biggest problem that always led others to misunderstand her." The Steele guy dude continued

"Okay, now sit down wherever your comfortable with." Dr. Stein said to Steele and Blaze

I saw Steele asking Blaze where to seat. Blaze didn't answer instead she just roamed her eyes around the room until her eyes drifted to my direction..?

She went to my direction and took the seat that was infront of mine. She sat down while that Steele guy followed her. I don't know why but Steele is really pissing me off. I hate his very presence.

She was sitting infront of me and that fact made my heart palpitate and beat very fast. I can't help but smell and inhale her heavenly and feminine scent.

I immidietly bit my lip to refrain myself from smiling.

If I am to answer what's the hardest thing to resist, it would be smiling whenever your happy. It's hard to resist oneself from smiling, don't you know that?

•••
LIKE|COMMENT|VOTE|FOLLOW