Four [4]

STEELE

Class has ended and it was pretty tiring but fun. Many girls were staring at me like I was some kind of diamond. They also kept on bugging me and it was such a bad experience for my first day of school at DMWA!

I decided to hangout a bit and take a tour on Death City since I haven't got the chance to roam around since yesterday when me and Blaze arrived here.

Good thing my meister and besfriend Blaze agreed with my offer and decision when I mentioned it was my treat.

Right now, we stopped by an ice cream parlor. I know Blaze all too well and I can sense that she's craving for an ice cream. I volunteered to buy some ice cream while she waits on a bench for me.

"Cookies and Cream." she said while wearing her infamous poker face

I smiled and nodded at her. "Okay, cookies and cream it is then!"

I was about to leave her because I was going to buy an ice cream when she grabbed my hand. It made my heart skip a beat.

"W-what? Do you need something else?" I asked

She nodded "Make it a large ice cream and also, buy me a cake."

My smile went bigger and I patted her head like she was some kind of puppy. "Okay, roger that. Just stay here okay? I'll be back."

"Tsss.. I'll give you 5 minutes." she muttered before looking away

I pouted. Damn, she's so cold to me even though we're bestfriends. Geez, but that's what makes Blaze being Blaze. I love her the way she is. No matter what.

DEATH THE KID

We were just hanging out and roaming around the city since my idiotic friends said so remember?

"Oh, I know! How about we buy some ice cream? I'm pretty sure there's an ice cream parlor in here somewhere." Maka said while roaming her eyes around

"Oh, there it is!" I said while pointing at the shop not too far from where we are standing

"Woah! You've got a keen eye Kid!" Tsubaki commented

I just smirked and we all went to the said ice cream shop. I was walking with my head and chin up while both of my hands are in my pocket. Why you ask? Ofcourse to look cool!

I roamed my eyes around when my eyes drifted to somebody familiar. I saw Blaze who looks like having a date with Steele. I immediately stopped walking because my chest hurts. Maka, Soul, Tsubaki and Black Star also stopped on their tracks and glanced at me confused.

"What's up Kiddo? Why did you stop walking? Is there a problem?" Black Star asked while raising an eyebrow

"A-ah? Nothing really.." I lied while looking away

"Are you sure Kiddo? Because.. uhh.. it seems like.." Tsubaki nervously said while looking at my hands

I was confused why so I looked at my hands who were now in a tight fist. I was shock by it but I didn't show it. I shook my head and smiled at my friends.

"Nah, don't worry about me. It's nothing, really." I said like it was really nothing important

Soul smirked as he went to my side and put an arm over my shoulder. "Is it a love problem dude?"

I felt my cheeks burn upon hearing that. "W-what the hell? Love problem? Pfft-- You've got to be kiddin' me!"

I don't know what happened next, but the next thing I knew, all of them surrounded me with teases and jokes. I was so embarrassed I could just vanish!

"Oh, look over there guys!" Maka said while pointing at Blaze's direction

Uh-oh! Damn you Maka! I didn't expect her to notice and see Blaze sitting on a bench not so far from us. And now.. She's even revealing it to others!

All of my friends suddenly looked at where Maka was pointing and obviously, they saw Blaze. The moment their eyes landed on her, their mischievous smirks appeared and grew bigger.

"Oohhh~ I think, I now know why Kiddo is bothered." Soul teased

"You like Blaze, Kidoo? Ayieee~" Maka also teased

I looked away with my eyebrows furrowed. "What the hell guys? I don't like Blaze! If you want some proof then let's go to Blaze and I'll talk to her without getting tongue-tied and nervous!"

"Oh really? Then let's go guys! The almighty Black Star will go see it with his own two eyes! Ha-ha-ha!" Black Star boasted while walking ahead and leaving us

"Hey no fair! Wait for us!" Maka shouted

But Black Star didn't even bother to look back and listen, he just continued running to Blaze's direction.

•••

LIKE|COMMENT|VOTE|FOLLOW