Seven [7]

MAKA

The next day, I got up early and went straight to the kitchen to cook breakfast. The uncool idiot was still sleeping. Well, what do you expect?

I decided to cook some pancakes, bacons and eggs. After cooking, I prepared the utensils needed for eating at the table like spoon, forks and etc.

"Hmmm.. Smells cool." I heard Soul mumbled as he entered the kitchen and like a boss, sat on a chair. His eyes were still closed so I'm guessing that he's still half-asleep.

I gave him a maka-chop. "Oucch! Why'd you do that? That's just.. So uncool!" he gasped in disbelief

I rolled my eyes at his witty remark. "Then wake up and stop slacking off, idiot!"

"Yeah.. Yeah.. Whatever!" I heard him grumble before he hungrily ate the food like a beast. He didn't even paid attention to my statement like It was the most boring one he had ever heard from his life.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You just eat up okay? But be sure to left me some food! I swear you're dead if I found out you didn't. I'm just going to take a bath first, understood?"

He nodded like he wasn't interested so I went to the bathroom and took a bath. While water was pouring in the shower, I can't help but think of Blaze. She's so mysterious and it makes me curious to the core. Ugggh. And I remembered. We're going to hang out with her this afternoon, after class together with that Steele dude. I just hope everything would be fine.

SOUL

After eating and preparing, we finally went to the school and as me and Maka were walking through the hallways, I can't help but notice that she's so quite right now. It seems that she's in a deep thought.

"Yaah. Why are you so quite?" I barked while poking her right arm. But then, she just looked at me irritatedly.

"Could you just please shut up for whoever's sake? I'm not in the mood to talk!" she hollered

Ohhhh~ It seems like she has that monthly thingy right now. According to my own knowledge, when girls are bipolar and moody, it means that, they have their monthly periods. So I assume she has it right now. I'm just so glad that I'm a boy. Since she has that girly thing at this moment, I just shrugged and zipped my mouth.

Now, the both of us are the door of our classroom- the Cresent Moon. I opened the door for her (since I'm cool and I'm a certified gentleman) and she went in not even bothering to do anything but just get inside! Wow, she didn't even thank me.

But again, I'll just let it slip.

Maka went straight to her seat and I silently followed behind her. When I was finally seated, I roamed my eyes around the classroom. My eyes darted to a gloomy-looking idiot whose name is Death the Kid. He was sitting at the corner while hugging his knees. It was pretty obvious that he's sulking for who-knows-what-reason. My eyebrows became furrowed after realizing something uncool.

What the hell? Why is everybody not in the mood today? Is it already end of the world?

I got up and went to Kid's direction. He was still sulking and looking gloomy as hell. I approached him silently and he didn't even seem to acknowledge my presence. I slightly kicked his feet causing him to jerk up and glare at me.

"What the hell?! You're making me asymmetrical! My right foot would be dirty while the other would be not!" he barked like a kid with a broken toy

Well, curse his aesthetic and asymmetrical shits. I've had enough of dealing with people with uncool moods today.

DEATH THE KID

While I was sulking and hugging my knees at the corner like an emo, I didn't notice Soul's presence. He even kicked my shoes, causing it to be asymmetrical! And me to be an... ASYMMETRICAL TRASH! It seems that my world would crumble!

"Tsk! I don't care about your asymmetrical shits! But it would be cool if you would tell me what really is your problem." Soul said while crossing his arms in a cool way

I instantly changed and diverted my eyes on the floor, anywhere but his eyes. Upon seeing my actions, Soul's eyebrows began to knit together irritatedly.

"What the hell! Don't you dare use that uncool tactic against me because I won't stop not until I get answers!" he barked almost angry

I slightly pouted. "Kay. Kay. Kay. FINE!"

"What is it?!!"

I gulped first before proceeding. "I-I was just sad. I haven't still moved on about what happened yesterday. I can't think straight and I'm depressed as hell! I don't know what to do! Please tell me what to do!"

He smacked my head, hard. Causing me to yell. "What the---!" but I was cut off before I could finish

"I don't even hella know how in the world did you become Shinigami-sama's son! You're a certified idiot and a coward! What you should do, you're asking me? Of course! Isn't it obvious?! Be strong and keep on moving forward! Never give up not until you achieve what you want to grasp! You're the one and only Death the Kid dude! The descendants of your race!" he ventured out to me

And suddenly, I became teary-eyed. Well, can't you blame me? I was touched by Soul's words of wisdom! He's right! I should keep on moving forward! I should achieve what I needed to achieve!

I didn't quite understand nor catch him when he suddenly smiled and patted my shoulder. I just looked at him confusedly. He rolled his eyes before he budged me to look at my back where the door was.

Instantly, my eyes found by a pair of lovely chocolate brown eyes. Blaze had just opened the door and went inside. My heart instantly went on a rampage when she suddenly looked at me. She gave an irritated expression of stop-staring-or-you-will-fucking-die-look while glaring at me. But I just continued to stare and smile at her like a love sick puppy.

And suddenly, my smile vanished when I saw Steel putting an arm around her waist while guiding her to their seat. Whilst the two of them were not looking, I secretly beamed lasers and daggers at his stupid body, while thinking of murderous thoughts about him.

Just wait and see, Thana Blaze Parker. You'll be mine soon. And when that happens, I won't ever let you go, never.