Chapter 10: A Dance

I remember everything...

"Do you remember now?" Alois asked.

I nodded.

"Perfect. Now that you know you are mine. Do me a favor and never go back to the Phantomhives," Alois said.

"No," I replied.

"What did you say?" Alois threathened.

"No! You are a terrible person! Why would I want to be with you?" I shouted.

Alois got up and grabbed me by my neck. "You are my fiance, I do not wish to hurt you even if your fencing is top notch."

"H... Help me..." I choked and felt my body weakening and my vision blurring.

"I've had enough. Get her Sebastian," I heard a familiar voice said before I blacked out. When I opened my eyes, I found myself lying on a bed in a familiar bedroom.

It was my room at Trancy's Mansion. I heard the faint sound of metal clashing into each other. I looked out the window and gasped. I saw the triplets and Sebastian fighting. Clauce was giving orders. Sebastian was defending himself with forks and knifes. Then, I witnessed the triplets head get pierced together with a spear. I wanted to cry for them, but their eyes showed no pain. It hurt me so badly to see them get hurt. I grabbed my sword and changed my clothes, then running down to the grounds. But by the time I got there. The two were having a tea break.

"Ciel?" I called out. "What was that just now?" I approached them with my sword at the side.

"How rude, the first you approach is not your fiance?" Alois commented in an offended tone.

"Take it on the dance floor Alois," Ciel said sternly and shot a glare at Alois.

"May I know what is going on?" I asked.

"A fight for you or better to describe it a dance," Alois smirked.

"Oh please, there isn't a need for one. Now that I have my memories. I know who I want to go with," I replied.

"Oh? Is that so? Who do you choose?" Ciel asked.

"I choose Ciel. Alois. You hurt your own servants and act you are all that. Thinking you can control me. Well... I can't stand you!" I shouted.

Alois clenched his fist and said, "Ciel, a duel of swords. Just a friendly match."

"I don't see why not," Ciel replied.

They each grabbed a sword and ordered me to sit at the side with their two butlers and servants.

I sighed and did so.

They each started walking apart of each other.

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

6...

7...

8...

9...

10!

They turned to face each other and started fighting.

Their swords clashed with each other repeatedly.

I started to feel worried.

Alois was attacking Ciel vigorously and pushing him back.

Ciel was having trouble blocking the attacks, soon, his sword was knocked out of his hand.

The match should be over, but Alois continued swinging his sword at Ciel.

Ciel ran from him, dodging the attacks. He yelled angrily, "This is a friendly match!"

"Yes it was, but now it is a fight to the death. You took my fiance from me, I won't be letting you go that easily," Alois shouted.

"Ciel!" I called out and ran to defend him with my sword.

I blocked each of Alois' attacks swiftly and delicately. When I attacked it, it wasn't gentle, it was hard. Hard enough for there to be blood. I was furious so why wouldn't I want there to be blood?

Alois screamed in pain.

That should be enough... I drew back my sword, panting.

"How did you...?" Ciel asked.

I smiled and replied, "I am one of the swords woman, have you forgot?"

"I believe I have, come on, let's go back," Ciel stated and we went back to the Phantomhive Manor.