Chapter 16: Unacceptable

"CIEL PHANTOMHIVE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO AMELIA?" A voice shouted after a large crash at the main door. It was Alois Trancy. After he had heard of the news of his betrothed 'dead', he automatically blamed Ciel for it.

"What do you want Trancy?" Ciel asked angrily as he stormed out to the main entrance.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO AMELIA?" Alois asked angrily.

"I did absolutely nothing," Ciel replied.

"Hmph, like I believe that..." Alois said, but his voice trailed off when he was Amelia walking to them.

"Alois? What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Amelia! You are alive?" Alois gasped.

"Did you think I would die?" Amelia asked.

"What are you doing at the Phantomhive?" Alois asked angrily and glared at Amelia.

"Because I love him," she replied bluntly.

"WHAT?! WHAT ABOUT ME? I'M YOUR BETROTHED!" Alois said angrily.

"Oh and about that... The engagement is canceled. My parents aren't around anymore so the one who holds the highest authority in the Hanford family is me," Amelia replied. "I never liked you. You are a selfish, rude, arrogant and a jerk. You hurt your own servants."

"WHY YOU!" Alois said. "CLAUDE!"

"Yes your highness," the spider freak butler said and charged at Amelia. Emily ran in and carried Amelia away from Claude.

"I would like it if you do not provide anymore of your impure actions on my best friend," Emily said. "You wouldn't want to face me." She smiled.

"I see the Friendship Contract, I thought it was impossible, but this is quite amazing," Claude said.

"This is UNACCEPTABLE! Ciel Phantomhive, I would like to commence a deal with you. This final dance to decide who Amelia will go to," Alois shouted with sass.

"I accept," Ciel said. "It's about time we end this ridiculous quarrel."