Chapter one

{Authors profile at the end^ photo attached}

I woke suddenly to the sound of my alarm, my eyes squinted open to see the sunrise coming through my window. I reluctantly slid out of my bed and got my bed and got my show bags ready by the door. I pulled on my my white show breeches and my white polo. Over top i pulled on my most baggiest and fleecy sweatshirt and my sport track pants.

I walked out the door of my room only to greeted by my sister Jamie.

"Hey Jamie" I yawned.

"Hey Alex" She said rubbing her eyes and yawning.
We hurried downstairs and made some breakfast. Today was the day I qualify for Pine-Hurst.
I packed the car with all my show things and Jamie's and we drove to the barn. the day seemed grey and cold so we packed some tea to have on the way.
About ten minutes later we arrived at the stables and were greeted by Jenny our barn owner and instructor.
"Morning girlies." she chirped
"Morning Jenny." Jamie and I called in unison.
"The horse truck is round the back, your not competing today are you Jamie?" Jenny asked.
"No, I thought I would give Nelson a nice long trek." she replied.
"Ok, let's get a move on then"

We loaded the horses and clambered into the truck. this was going to be a good day.

-----------
Hi guys
Rosie and Shania here! This is our new book!! We really hope you love it as much as we do! We each right a chapter each so I (Rosie) wrote this one! Sorry if it's extremely short, don't worry the next chapter is way longer!
Luv u all!
Rosie & Shania! ❤️

Rosie profile
Age: 13
Birthday: 7 September 2001
Horse: I don't own one but I would like to. I ride a chestnut called cracker and he is my baby! I adore him! ( photo attached )
Favourite horse breed: OTTB and clydies
I am: aspiring show jumper/eventer

Crackers profile
Height:14.2hh
Breed: stationbred
Age:13/14
Quirks: girthy, stubborn, love carrots and apples, likes jumping, kind hearted.